One Direction is the best band ever Agree?

💋💋😍😍OMG Harry is so adorable 😍😍 💋💋

• OMG YES!! ❤️❤️
  • No they're shite
  • My farts sound better than them

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• One Direction ❤️😍

My Fav was Zayn Malik

He is theeee SAX, and his singing ❤️😭

Now my fav is Liam

• Heard OF them, never heard their music. I'm not really into pop, especially boy bands. Glad you like them though👍

• I really hope you are a troll.

• I will be fair and say they are not that bad - Not my type of music - Generally manufactured boy bands are top notch singers

• Good? Yes. The best of the current bands? Not really. The best ever? What are you smoking?

• Much like most modern music they are pre-manufactured and talentless people that rely on Auto-Tune. Thats how modern music is nowadays...

• Who cares about technical details? Music is sound, if it sounds good and appeals to you... then what does it matter?

• Aw okay, fair enough... I'm not a musician, so yeah, I understand for a musician technical details and meaning behind lyrics, passion behind instrumentals etc matters a great deal and rightfully so. Music is for everyone though, and we're all different. It just depends on what you want from it and what suits your mood. One Direction music is meant to be fun stress relief and actually, whether you believe it or not, they mean a lot to young girls. It's more than just fangirling. It's kinda hard to describe, but a moving Ed Sheeran video a 12 year old girl may not understand, but getting "obsessed" with a boyband could make her feel beautiful during those awkward years.

• Yeah being a guitarist technical stuff is key to me, but generally the music produced nowadays isn't as good as music from the 70s and 80s :p

• They're nothing without Zayn! He's th... I mean yeah, I guess they're alright.
    Wouldn't say they were the best!

• No so much better one's in the UK.

• My farts are 23 times more melodic than them

• who the fuck is one dicection?

• 😑😑😑😑😑😑no they are not

• eh no... not really lol

• I'm not into they're type of music.. so noo

• I'm not a fan of the group of singers... So, no.

• I'da expected this from a 14 year old, not an 18-24 year old

• Their singing isn't quite as good as I remember.

https://youtu.be/glXSLY34uAw

What Girls Said 22

• I wholeheartedly disagree... but I probably have very different music tastes and ideas of what is "good" than you do.

• The female fans are more obsessed with the boys, not their music. I'm pretty sure the best bands are the best because of their music, not their looks so no, they're not the best and I'm glad they're breaking up. Finally we can have some peace and quiet.

• I don't think that they're bad, but they're not the best.

• I answered B. You basically just give us the choice between best band ever or crap. I don't think they're crap but if I have to choose, I'll never say best band ever. Yes, I kind of like one of their last songs but I can't even say they are the best right now... so in the entire history of music? I would list hundreds bands before them.

• Harry is adorable, but One Direction is definitely not the best band ever.

• Lol I don't care who's the best... I enjoy One Direction and their music. Miss Zayn though :( His voice was my favorite. Now I guess I would pick Liam or Harry.

• I wouldn't say the best band of all time. Im a 90's baby so I prefer Backstreet Boys. I have a thing for Zayn Malik though. He's so gorgeous.😚😝

• Hell nah. They are just average.

• I wouldn't classify a band as being the best. By doing that I feel like generalizing and speaking on everyone's behalf. What is best for someone wouldn't be considered best for everyone else. I agree with you that One Direction is a great band and have a good success :) But it's not one of my favorites.
    My top fav bands are The Wanted, Evanescence, and Paramore. I can't decide which is the best out of these three. I don't have a 'best' band, lol.

• 0|0
  • Umm I kind of like some of their songs, and Zayn Malik is Hawt ( I know he quit) but naaah

• If you like them so much then why did you go anon to post this?

• I used to like them when they first started out, I no longer liked them. Even when I used to like them, I wouldn't say "they are the best band ever." The Beatles alredy took that title. :3

• No. And I don't think they're horrible either, but they aren't the best in my eyes. Not even close.

• Sure. If you belong to ages 6-14.

And harry styles is a regular cute teenage boy.

• OMG are you for real? they are totally crap they shouldve been called one shite sound

• They suck ass

• I think guns n roses, acdc, the Beatles, the stones, and led Zeppelin, would all beg to differ.

• Nahh, they're meh

• I don't find anything attractive about any of them.

• Their okay, Harry is cute.