I need inspiration for a book?

I am a teen author and was told on short notice that I will be given the opportunity to write a book. I want to write a novel that really hits home, and moves you. one where you can laugh & cry. possibly about a soldiers return home but I'm open to a lot of ideas. I just need a very basic idea, because I want to be original and add detail but give me inspiration please

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don’t write it about sexy vampires or a dystopian future where the one girl with the strange name has to overcome all the obstacles and fix everything.

If you want to do the military thing I did spend two years in Iraq and I have some pretty messed up stuff I could tell you about.

• Lol! What if the vampires aren't sexy, but scary as hell?😂😂 had to ask this^

• @annie_annie If you do legitimately scary vampires I will buy a copy of your book. I will admit there was something kind of terrifying about seeing a sparkly Cedric Diggory on the big screen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohh maybe something about a girl who has a father who owns a corner store in the hood. Like each character/customer gets their own chapter. Lol just throwing you an idea. Their are lots of different types of people who come in and out of little corner stores/ mini markets.

What Guys Said 1

• Alchemist is just a wonder , simple yet so beautiful novel that just touches your heart.

• lol sorry I posted before finishing I meant you make sure to read I was writing too (in another time lol) and reading this novel helped me a lot

What Girls Said 0