Have you ever started writing a song and just stopped?

I was writing a song and I stopped writing it because I couldn't figure the rest out but the part that I do have keeps coming to mind

Have you ever just stopped writing a song?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Lol so many times but hey practice makes perfect because you really don't want to force something that isn't there

• Never ever ever

• Yeah when I was like in middle school lol i used to think I could become a rap artist lol I am quick witted bad I am more good at speaking fast poetry lol.

• Sometimes, but I think of it day and night and finally complete the verse. Either by myself or with the help of my friends and parents.

• What if your keeping it private

• You are welcome. But don't call me 'Cool dude' okay? Haha. Actually I didn't get a proper nickname so I just tried it.

• Yup it was rhyming so well and them I just ran out of words.

• Don't worry about it, sometime there will be another song you have an idea for but can't figure it all out. Just combine those 2 songs

What Girls Said 0