Sexiest female voice? (Singer)?

I'll go with Amy Irving, that woman is such a turn on. (Listen to why don't you do right?)

Chistina Aguilera gets my panties very wet XD she's amazing. (Listen to naughty boy, sex for breakfast and not myself tonight)

Britney is also super hot and sexy with that voice. (Listen to gimme more and piece of me)

Nicole from the pussy cat dolls has a fucking orgasmic voice. (Listen to don't cha)

Kylie Minogue is one of my crushes haha been in love with her since I listened to can't get you out of my head. (Listen to sexcersize)

Madonna is the queen, she has so many sexy songs. (Listen to S. E. X)

Marina and the diamonds is such a hottie, her voice takes me to places. (Listen to sex yeah)

Honorable mention: Fergie

This black eyed peas hottie has a super sexy thing going on. (Listen to fergalicious)

And this man deserves a mention:

Chris Isaak, his song wicked game is the hottest thing I've heard.

I forgot Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really listen to pop but from what I've heard so far it would be either Celine Dion, Adele, Rihanna, Debbie Harry (Blondie) or Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    That new singer Lorde also has a pretty sexy voice as well as Jen Ledger from Skillet.

• Oh hell yes! Those girls have strong fucking voices, very sexy all of them, especially Amy Lee

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 8

• I would say it's Shakira for me..

• 1|0
  • Can i mention guys' voices 🙈
    If so there is Hamed as lead singer in mashrou' leila (fasateen, inni mnih, little watan)
    Damien rice (cheers darling, accidental babies, woman like a man...)
    Awolnation (sail)

• Norah Jones' voice sound fitting the the bedroom scene

• Mine vary

*LDR = the "daddy girl" vibe
    *Courtney Love = the "last bitch standing" vibe
    *actress Megan Fox = the "cfm" vibe

• That update needed posting, I worship Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks has a beautiful voice. As for a sexy voice, I feel like Joss Stone and Janis Joplin (R. I. P) need mentioning and Amy Winehouse (R. I. P) made everything sexy.

• Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs +++
    Shannon Shaw from Shannon and the Clams

• Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Beyonce?

• I thought about Beyoncé... But not for me. She attracts me a lot, I love her, but her voice not too much.

Alicia! Heck yes! I love her voice!!!

Whitney... Not exactly sexy, but amazing voice. She's not the "naughty" kind.

Mariah... Yeeeah 😍😍

• Sorry, I didn't realize you said 'Sexy'😊