Sexiest female voice? (Singer)?

I'll go with Amy Irving, that woman is such a turn on. (Listen to why don't you do right?)

Chistina Aguilera gets my panties very wet XD she's amazing. (Listen to naughty boy, sex for breakfast and not myself tonight)

Britney is also super hot and sexy with that voice. (Listen to gimme more and piece of me)

Nicole from the pussy cat dolls has a fucking orgasmic voice. (Listen to don't cha)

Kylie Minogue is one of my crushes haha been in love with her since I listened to can't get you out of my head. (Listen to sexcersize)

Madonna is the queen, she has so many sexy songs. (Listen to S. E. X)

Marina and the diamonds is such a hottie, her voice takes me to places. (Listen to sex yeah)

Honorable mention: Fergie

This black eyed peas hottie has a super sexy thing going on. (Listen to fergalicious)

And this man deserves a mention:

Chris Isaak, his song wicked game is the hottest thing I've heard.

Updates:
I forgot Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks.

0|0
9|22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really listen to pop but from what I've heard so far it would be either Celine Dion, Adele, Rihanna, Debbie Harry (Blondie) or Amy Lee (Evanescence)
    That new singer Lorde also has a pretty sexy voice as well as Jen Ledger from Skillet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh hell yes! Those girls have strong fucking voices, very sexy all of them, especially Amy Lee

What Guys Said 21

• LEONA LEWIS BITCHES

2|0
    0|0
  • unpopular opinion here but, Ingrid Lucia. If it were possible I would have sex with her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MseZkIfPTIw

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh man yeah, she has a great voice. She has a Amy Irving thing going on haha.

Never heard of her before, ill listen to her songs.

• That is the best one of her songs. I first found it watching “Blast from the Past.”

• Gotta search that up

• Lana del ray!, Rachel platten, Taylor Swift (love her old solo songs which were before 'red album ' make me cry and smile sometimes)! Ellie Goulding ( beating heart, fire)
    And dozens more like kesha.

3|0
    0|0
  • jhene aiko
    Lead singer of The Hics
    Lead singer of Alabama Shakes
    And the godmother Janis Joplin

There are more but I'm listening to these women a lot right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • Lana Del Ray, Ellie Goulding, Hayley Williams.

1|2
    0|0
    • How the fuck did I forget about Lana? Omg!!! Shame on meeeeeeeee!

Ellie... Meh

Hayley... Yeah, she has a sexy voice

• I don't listen much to pop or similar stuff and the kind of music I like (mostly electronic) I usually don't even know the song names ore artists, so definitely not the singers 😂

but 2 names I know from them are Laura Brehm and Emily Underhill... if they are sexy, decide yourself lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mercedes Arn-Horn from a band called Courage My Love. It's not that her voice is sexy (I guess it kinda is) but it's just sooo gorgeous to listen to, her tone is absolutely beautiful. Her voice is waaay more beautiful than anyone you listed (no offence). The only people who can come close to her are Hayley Williams (Paramore) and Marissa Datolli (Crystalyne). I mean, that's my opinion, of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Karen Carpenter
    Ann Murray

1|0
    0|0
  • This Asian cutie has won this fragile little heart of mine with the voice of a pure Angel 👼🏼🎤🎶
    http://youtu.be/QXQbiWUHXlg

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes Madonna for sure got a nice sexy voice <3 😍 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Lana Del Rey

1|0
    0|0
  • What is it with u and music?

1|0
    0|0
  • hope sandoval

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Fergie 😍
    Her voice is sexy
    And she's hot+beautiful af 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • By just her voice I'd have to go with Fiona Apple

1|0
    0|0
  • Jhene Aiko

1|0
    0|0
  • If you count lyrics and autotune, then Luciana. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY8DxHgMLTc

0|0
    0|0
  • Demi lovato, rihanna, Ariana grande, Megan Nicole, Christina agulera. They got PIPES for dayysss

0|0
    0|0
    • Agree with Ariana and xtina. Rihanna is sexy, but her voice is not very cute for me haha

Demi... Meh
      I don't know Megan lol

• Show All
    • Oh yeah, I know she has talent, I just don't consider her voice the seductive kind

Okay, I will

• Demi is awesome, but she had a waaaay better tone back in her Camp Rock days.

• Taylor Swift is pretty sexy, but as the first time I heard a song by her I was watching a video, I can't tell if I really found her voice sexy, or it was just that terrific face she has. Anyway, she's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I hate all female singing voices. That doesn't mean I hate their songs though. Something about their voices, bother me. At least the ones I have heard.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need some metal in your life man, stop listening to that pop shit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I would say it's Shakira for me..

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Can i mention guys' voices 🙈
    If so there is Hamed as lead singer in mashrou' leila (fasateen, inni mnih, little watan)
    Damien rice (cheers darling, accidental babies, woman like a man...)
    Awolnation (sail)

1|0
    0|0
  • Norah Jones' voice sound fitting the the bedroom scene

2|0
    0|0
  • Mine vary

*LDR = the "daddy girl" vibe
    *Courtney Love = the "last bitch standing" vibe
    *actress Megan Fox = the "cfm" vibe

1|0
    0|0
  • That update needed posting, I worship Joan Jett and Stevie Nicks has a beautiful voice. As for a sexy voice, I feel like Joss Stone and Janis Joplin (R. I. P) need mentioning and Amy Winehouse (R. I. P) made everything sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs +++
    Shannon Shaw from Shannon and the Clams

1|0
    0|0
  • Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Beyonce?

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought about Beyoncé... But not for me. She attracts me a lot, I love her, but her voice not too much.

Alicia! Heck yes! I love her voice!!!

Whitney... Not exactly sexy, but amazing voice. She's not the "naughty" kind.

Mariah... Yeeeah 😍😍

• Sorry, I didn't realize you said 'Sexy'😊