What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard?

Let's all be honest: sometimes the shit people say is absolutely stupid. We've all been there ourselves I'm sure but nonetheless, what is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

The dumbest thing I ever heard came out of a teen girl standing in a Walmart:

Girl: "So... can poptarts like... give you salmonella if you don't toast it?"

Friend: "What? No..."

"But it's raw. So will it like, make me sick if I eat it raw?"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• "Just like the stars need the sun to shine, people need support and care of each other in order to grow and shine together"

-- Some girl on facebook

• "are cheez its healthy?"

• "mother hood is a social construct" seriously? You have a womb, we function as a society and perform investment parenting in order to ensure the survival of our species since we can't reproduce like trees. Why would you ever come to that conclusion? Or, "yeah well maybe your color blind" this was meant to be an insult when I suggested treating every one as equals instead of babying certain groups. Isn't "color blindness" the goal?

• Well there are many that I would love to list, ranging in topics, but the most recent one would have to be something along the lines of "women should not be allowed to have an abortion". Now the reason I thought it was ridulously stupid is because a former doctor, a one Mr. Ben Carson, said that. Of all people, a doctor said that.

• My teenage friend: I jacked off so hard jizz went everywhere
    Me: I thought you said you never rubbed yourself before
    The Friend: Oh yeah...

• "Once a cheater always a cheater."

I'm not condoning cheating of course, but that's a huge generalization and assumption. People can and do change over time and after committing and learning from mistakes.

• I work in retail
    customers wanting to know why we are sold out off certain toys a few days before Christmas

• "Sometimes I forget to remember"

"There are no such things as stupid questions"

"You can just add a lot of boost; you don't need to tune it"

"Watch me whip, watch me nae nae" - I just really hate that Song.

• "Donald Trump will make a great president."

• http://i.imgur.com/6Jw2NAW.jpg

i couldn´t believe people actually did that on purpose...

makes me believe in euthanasia sometimes.

• like "fuck that global warming isn´t real... imma pollute the hell out of it to show you"

• Well, bro, it's natural to want your species to develop an equilibrium with the environment. Religion is just an excuse to overpopulate the planet. Just sayin'...

• well it´s natural to want an equilibrium but it´s unnaturall to cut off the branch you´re sitting on. just saying.

• "Feminists are fighting for equality" If they got what they want they'd soon be fighting for exact opposite because of that equality. People never really think things through.

• "Do red seedless grapes have seeds?"

• "you ain't the brightest kid in the shed are you?"

• Supposed to be sharpest tool in the shed, but whatever. They shot themselves in the foot.

• @SIGguy lol I know haha! That's my old manager I hated that guy 😂
      But he always have me a good laugh!

• %90 percent of wha people say sound dumb to me anyway, so i stopped keeping track of it. The one i personally hate more than others is "you're special". Yea, yea. You are special little butterfly.

• Someone in my school a few years ago "more people died in the London riots than ww2"

• Really? So, over 30 million lives were lost in the London riots? That would be a little under half the UK population, try again.

• The girl has problems

• When they made Ted Cruz the head of NASA in the senate. I could not believe it

What Girls Said 9

• 'When life changes can we remain the same?'

It 's a quote from some tv series and it irritates me because it's generalising, it sounds wise but it's bullshit in reality.. Let me explain. We change as we grow , but in certain occasions we stay true to our core beliefs. Going where the wind blows means you have no values, while being too rigid makes you a conservative person who follows a specific set of rules.

• That I can only describe black people as being the complexion brown.

All other races must be described as "tan".

I also must describe Jewish has a race, when it's clearly a religion.

I've also even heard people tell me their mixed... then they go on to say they are
    Irish, Scottish, Polish, Italian

-rolls eyes-

• This was definitely the most idiotic thing I've ever heard from this site -_-

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1237795-which-ethnicity-has-the-nicest-pussies

• That contraception pills have to be taken vaginally.

• I can't think of anything off of the top of my head, but your question instantly reminded me of this.

cdn.teen.com/.../mean-girls-is-butter-a-carb.gif

• but was she blonde? (jk i'm blonde... lolz)

the dumbest thing I've ever heard was from a 23 year old female here at my school, and she has no common sense.

girl: so can a squirrel and a chipmunk have babies?
    me: no.
    girl: I didn't think so. but if they could, what would you call the babies?
    me: I don't know (obviously annoyed because the conversation has nothing to do with anything)
    girl: would you call the chipuirrels? (worls)
    me: I don't know, google it.
    girl: or squirrelmunks?
    me: -___- *raises hand in the form of gun, pretends to blow out brains*

• I overheard a guy at my work saying he doesn't think dinosaurs ever existed because they just put the bones together to make whatever they wanted... Then he later claimed to believe the Big Bang theory... So basically he believes something with little to no physical evidence over something we have a lot of physical evidence of. *facepalm*

• That's like saying that you believe in creationism and then going on to say the Bible is fake because anyone can put together pages

• I saw this online.. dont know if its a joke or not but

Girl : "I would rather kill myself than commit suicide" by far its one of the dumbest things I've heard.

• "Who did we fight in the Civil War? "