What's your choice?

What's your choice?

• First choice.
  • Second choice.
I'll split the time and do 1 minute of running to the top main school locations like the Front Office, Guidance, Student Services, & The Principal's Office and open there doors quick and say "Someone is going to shoot up the school at 3:28!" Then I'm dipping💨!

Most Helpful Guy

• both, get on the phone to call cops while running away

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say start by shooting the English teacher because obviously no one's learning anything in that class.

• First I would get the girl I like

What Girls Said 5

• I voted for the first choice. However, I can do that while I'm leaving the school. I'd make as many calls as I could while walking/running/driving home or to wherever. My calls would be to the police, to the main office of the school, and to my family.

• I didn't understand either of the options.

• Break into the office, use the intercom to say "Everyone evacuate, there is someone with a gun!" then dial 911 while running away.

• What's an mfs?

• I'll tell everyone I think life sucks anyway so this will be my opportunity to die since I don't have the balls to do it myself.