Would you rather be in the Final Four in 'The Hunger Games' or be left out on a city street during 'The Purge' with no weapons?

Most Helpful Girl

• Final four. I feel like o can hide in a tree or something lol

• But it's not just about hiding in The Hunger Games :( The Game could decide to set fire in the hiding spot.

• True. I was hoping to blend in so well, no one would know hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• The Purge. I could survive.

What Girls Said 2

• Dang, that's absolutely brutal. I'd choose "The Purge," because as terrifying as that sounds and as twisted as the people out there can be with me... there isn't a guaranteed 75% chance that I will die. I'm not fit to win The Hunger Games. I would certainly lose. But I would try very hard to hide in The Purge. I think I'd have a better shot that way.

• Plus, I don't want my family to watch me die on screen and be scarred by that.

• Rather be in the purge because the people in the hunger games will do anything to kill me because they know I'm one of the four, so wherever i hide, they'll find me eventually.
    During the purge i could probably hide somewhere where nobody would find me and nobody would look for me because they probably don't know i exist...

What Guys Said 1

• the final four, I can handle 3 more people if I made it that far