Would you go to a Backstreet Boys/Spice Girls reunion tour?

So I saw today that they are in talks of making this happen and I'm not even gonna lie, I'm hella excited! I would be there in a heartbeat. I was so upset that I missed the Spice Girls reunion tour a few years back. Two of my favorite groups from the 90's.

• Heck yeahhhh!!! Spice up your larger than life! 😁😎✌
  • Yeah, no. Not interested. Grow up Char. 😒😑😐

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Absolutely not. Those are the two groups my sister had on replay 24/7. I can't stand them. I'd go out of my way to stay as far away from it as I could.

• Ehh... not really. Unless I get a backstage pass to see the Spice Girls, especially if I can meet Single Spice, if you get what I mean.

• if im not mistaken, weren't the spice girls against the Iraq war before it was was unpopular to be against it? If so, that makes them worth seeing for that reason alone

• fanart.tv/.../download.php
    I'm still waiting for these guys to get back together!

• Yes. I am sure it will be a great show!

Even if the man in the middle has eyebrows that look like they could put on their own show!

• Hell yeah! I'm a 90kid after all

• Rather set my face on fire

• I might. Maybe if a girl "friend" that I liked, wanted to go, I might go just to make her happy but, I wouldn't go out of my way to go on my own

• 0|0

What Girls Said 8