Have you noticed Calvin Harris hasn't done anything since he started dating Taylor Swift?

Someone tell Taylor to stop sucking his dick so the man can get some work done. His music is fantastic.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmfao that made my day

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah true, expect for How Deep is your Love, she's probably killing his inspiration...
    And you have good taste, I love Calvin!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanted him to be with Ellie Goulding

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never noticed him before either, to be honest. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • i didn't know they were dating

0|1
    0|0
  • who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh.. I didn't even know they were dating. He does have some good songs though!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I thought she didn't do oral sex? And didn't she tell John Mayer she was saving herself for marriage? Do you know something the rest of us don't, or are you saying that out of jealousy because she's ruining your favorite artist rather than sucking yours?

0|1
    0|0
    • Deep breaths homie , no need to be pugnacious here.

im not that attracted to her tbh, altho she is way talented. I just am a big Calvin Harris fan but he hasn't produced any new content! No tours or anything either from what I see.

• Show All
    • MySpace? Really? ?

• Don't worry, she'll dump him eventually and write a new song about him and he'll be back to work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wonder if they will both write corny breakup songs about each other when they split 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • ... It's just a matter of time before they leave the poor guy.

0|1
    1|0
  • Didn't he come out with music like early this year? I don't know. I don't keep up with that stuff, but I'm sure he came out with stuff before he dated Taylor, but I mean damn can't he have a year or two?

0|1
    0|0