What's your favorite movie?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the situation... That's like asking what's your favorite food. You might love prime rib, but prime rib every day becomes lame and you'd want a chicken instead.

So, the movie I like the most usually is "Aliens". But, I also like "Colossus: The Forbin Project" and "2001: A Space Odyssey". However, if I go romantic, then "Somewhere in Time", or "The Time Traveler's Wife", or "The Adjustment Bureau".

What Guys Said 9

• Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Star Trek (original movies, not the new crap), Conan The Barbarian, Indiana Jones etc

• Interstellar, Forrest Gump, The Pianist, or Toy Story. It depends on my mood :)

• Rocky And BraveHeart

• That's a tough one. It changes. Right now it's Ex Machina.

• There is too many movies D:

• Top five: The Godfather (1 and 2 count as one)/Vertigo/Casablanca/Gone With The Wind/... And God Created Woman (Brigitte Bardot) If it's not high art it won't get on my list.

• 5 centimeters per second (anime movie)

• wolf of wall street, dope and jump street 21 and 22

• Plan 9 from Outer Space

What Girls Said 6

• Pride and prejudice

• Confession of a shopaholic

I watched it so many times this year.

• Requiem for a Dream.

• That movie is rough, but it's also incredibly good. I never get tired of watching it.

• The Matrix!

• Educating Rita

• Almost Famous