What are you GAG users gonna be for Halloween?

I'll dress up as Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat for Halloween.

What are you GAG users gonna be for Halloween?

(Yeah, the mask sucks balls since it's literally just a face mask but I'll just buy a cheap ski mask from Walmart to make it remotely close to resembling the actual Sub-Zero mask)

0|0
28|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the iidea of doing a huge fancy costume - I'd love to be unrecognizable - a high quality Darth Vader outfit or something similar, but I hate the idea of spending all that money one a on time deal.

I'll probably be a Splicer from Bioshock again. I have the bunny mask, which I made - other than that, it's a button up white shirt, nice pants, nice shoes, some suspenders, and a vest... I can go really dressed up and look great and easily hide the mask if no one else dresses up.

For a few years, I was Tony Stark (I have the dark hair and goatee style ready made). I have a magnetic "arc reactor" chest plate that shows through my nice shirt. Again, easy to remove if no one is dressed up, and I still look good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 27

• I'm dressing up as Wadanohara (from Wadanohara and the great blue sea). I found a similar dress at a shop which sparked that idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Evil mia duh!!! From evil dead
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-
    kol5o_IIa30/UWBT4bYtFWI/AAAAAAAAC8Y/29q9JkpSFJ8/s1600/mia. gif
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../...d%2BMia%2Bgif.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Minnie Mouse. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna be anything because I'm a cheap ass who refuses to spend 50+ dollars on a costume I'll wear once. If anything I'll buy cat ears and a matching sweater just so I don't have to wear my work uniform on Halloween.

I'm not going to any parties or anything, just gonna hang out at home and watch some twitch streams and some scary movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm being a mermaid, but I'm going to have a hook through my cheek and blood all over :).

1|0
    0|0
  • Some army chick probably. I was Maleficent last year but this year I don't feel like making an effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's dorky but sexy. I like it!!!
    I'm gonna b a ninja!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be mystique 😁

3|1
    0|0
  • sugar skull have not made any set in stone face paint ideas but this is a rough idea
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7d992c048f.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • FINISH HIM!! Nice nice

www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend and I are going as Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy!

0|0
    0|0
  • A gypsy princess

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be bunny of terror 🐰👹👻

0|0
    0|0
  • i can only wish i could be enjoy Halloween.. :( i so love it

0|0
    0|1
  • The asshole in that house that ate all the Halloween candy and gave out fruit instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure yet, last year I did Wednesday Addams

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going as crazy cat lady on tumblr.

We don't celebrate Halloween in Denmark - which is a huge shame! :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • A homebody.

0|0
    0|0
  • The lady at the house giving out Halloween candy.

0|0
    0|0
  • sailor mars ♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna be a ghost but not in some robe or sheet. I'm gonna wear something stylish and sassy but everything will be white and my face, hair, nails etc.- all white. Everything but lips- black lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably be working :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea yettttt -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • vampire with cape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe car women

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I like your costume! I like Sub, but my brother always played him, so I played Scoprion. :P

I'm going to be this:

http://i.imgur.com/XWdCmFy.jpg

I wanted to be Catwoman (like the legit DC one) but the costume was too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sacrificial lamb!

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 21

• I'm gonna be the father carrying the pumpkin. :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a48fd1b9be.jpg

6|1
    0|0
  • I'll be wearing my birthday suit... Here's a picture:

img.costumecraze.com/.../...Suit-Costume-large.jpg

3|0
    0|0
  • Wooderson from Dazed and ConfusedβœŒοΈπŸ˜—πŸ’¨ "Alright, alright, alriiiight..."
    http://youtu.be/hPeEaCZMT-A

Sub-Zero shit looks dope. Almost would have gone with Scorpion though. Walk into a party, see a cute chick, and fire out a rope of some sort and pull her in like "GET OVER HERE!" Hahaha... but seriously, don't really do that. Seems sexual assault-y.πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't dress up or anything like that. Usually I just carve a pumpkin for fun.
    Like of years past...
    http://oi59.tinypic.com/245budw.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't do Halloween on my own terms and I haven't a clue what to do when work essentially forces me to get into the spirit...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll be a K-POP artist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool Halloween outfit. Halloween is not huge in my country like it is in the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • A monster some say I am one already

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to be a badass jedi but I think I'm too busy to put a lot of effort into a costume this year haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Yours is pretty cool. You can probably guess mine from my pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll dress up as a strippah πŸ‘™
    @cinderelli @missnowhere interested? πŸ‘„

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, nothing. I'm invited to a Halloween party but I hate dressing up!

0|0
    0|0
  • alive, hopefully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe, I don't do Halloween stuff. #Rebel

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going as donald trump

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because I'm not 12

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • im going to be the floor Halloween is just 2 day after my birthday and i be 18 if you didn't get why i said im going to be the floor im basically saying im going to be pissed

0|0
    0|0
  • Im gonna be fat for holloween

1|1
    0|0
  • Good on you for not just doing what every other late teen and early 20s people are doing by just dressing as prositutes/gigolos...

1|0
    0|0