Do you like to watch old movies?

Which ones are your favorite? Or do you find old movies slow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I enjoy films in general. Some of my favorite classics are:

Rebecca (1940)

Wuthering Heights (1939)

Funny Face (1957)

Vertigo (1958)

Bride of Frankenstein (1935)

Frankenstein (1931)

Dracula (1931)

Rear Window (1954)

Singin' In the Rain (1952)

Notorious (1946)

Roman Holiday (1953)

• Love Notorious. I also like North By Northwest

• @reptocarl North By Northwest is a good one, too.

Thank you for the MHO, asker!

What Girls Said 4

• I like some older movies. The iconic ones, like Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, His Girl Friday, stuff like that. I like some of the noir type films as well. ;v
    I'll watch old ass kung fu films though. They're like a guilty pleasure, cuz they're crazy cheesy and the acting is hilarious but I love them.

• I'm a huge classic movie fan. Give me a bowl of popcorn and movies with actors such as Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Cary Grant and John Wayne, to name a few, and I'll be entertained for hours!

• I actually prefer more modern movies because I find that the acting is bad, the special effects are unbelievable and the pacing is off. I remember watching an episode of Twin Peaks not too long ago and there was a scene where the camera panned over a phone for like 40 seconds or something. It just felt weird staring at a phone for so long. Like they focus on such unnecessary things in scenes that it just throws me off and ruins the mood haha.

• Only classics that everyone has seen like wizard of oz and things like that. Most old movies are just so boring to me. It's like watching an overly dramatic play. Nothing seems real.

What Guys Said 4