What is the best song for karaoke night?

No Journey!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• This is tough because I love karaoke. Journey, "Just a small town girl" is good. I normally sing a variety of NSYNC and Backstreet Boys songs because everyone knows the songs but don't want to admit they know it.

• Bon jovi- living on a prayer

• Depends on your singing abilities, Paramore could work. For a guy Hotel California or Elvis

• When I was your man - Bruno Mars

• the wheels on the bus go round and round

• Don't Stop Believing, Journey.
    For real :3

What Girls Said 3

• The last time I did karaoke I did Candy shop by 50 cent.

• Yeah I don't see myself doing that one lol

• lol idunno it was pretty fun, as long as you don't take it too seriously. Just sort of embellish on the tackiness of it.

• Well that depends if you want to do something more fun, sad, or sexy

When I think of fun Wannabe by The Spice Girls comes to mind it's a classic or if you want something that's more today Tik Took by Kesha is a good one.

Or if you want something slower more sad song All by Myself is always a classic Celine Dion or a more current song like Someone Like You by Adele.

Or if you're thinking sexy but still appropriate One More Time by Britney or Only Girl in the World by Rihanna

• Crocodile rock - elton john