What's your favorite tv show?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the best TV show that I've seen would be Breaking Bad.

It had a perfect blend of drama/action, and the plot was fantastic. The idea was unique and I loved the character development of Walt and Jesse. It made me get emotionally invested in it. I hated Skyler, felt bad Jesse, and had mixed reactions with Walt. The ending (I won't spoil haha) was great and epic. Many shows like Lost or Dexter are great and unique but have endings or seasons that are kind of ehh. I felt Breaking Bad was fantastic throughout.

What Guys Said 6

• Star Trek, y'all. Any iteration. Top of the heap would be Deep Space Nine, probably.

Current show? The Americans. So, so good.

In the same league (in best-of-all-time quality) are The Practice and Murder One. Both are excellent and totally worth watching online, if you can find them.

• Nip/Tuck will always be my favourite show, The O. C. would be second and Dexter would be up there as well.

• That 70s show. I know it's cheesy but I am able to re watch any and every episode. It takes me back to a better time.

• Currently The Walking Dead. I'm also watching Lost and Arrow on Netflix. The X Files is probably my all time favorite show.

• That's a good all-time favorite, really looking forward to the new episodes

• Dexter or one piece

• Currently? Or all time?

What Girls Said 20

• I think that I enjoy watching Suits the most. I also like Embarrassing Bodies, Cheaters, Sex Inspectors, all the wedding shows, Jeremy Kyle because I am trash :P Apart from that, Gogglebox is good and Mock the Week and Release the Hounds are pretty entertaining.

• I love almost all TV shows but I have to say FRIENDS, Community, Chuck, The Office, and shows that just make you laugh and that are family-oriented because you can never go wrong with them. I also love action-oriented shows like 24, Supernatural, Dexter, and NCIS. I need to get introduced more into shows like that, I'm open to recommendations! :D

• That'll be Supernatural. But there's sooo many that I absolutely adore. 😍

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• I'm loving American Horror Story. Though I'm loving Angela Basset's character in season 3, I'm finding the show less than thrilling after Asylum.

• There are so many to choose from really.

- Parks and Recreation
    - Breaking Bad
    - Orange is the New Black
    - Vikings
    - Sons of Anarchy
    - The League
    - Scrubs

And plenty more...

• Of all time - Buffy.
    As of right now - Supernatural.

• Right now? Gotham and The Flash. And Drink History. And Tosh.0. I could watch reruns all day. -_-

• Supernatural.

• I don't really watch TV that much anymore haha, to busy with school and work.

• i like gossip girl

• Now or all time fav? My fav tv show now is Awkward but my all time fav is DCC

• Pretty Little Liars and Grey's Anatomy 😍

• Right now my favorite show is the Trailer Park Boys lol The intro is my ringtone.

• I love game of thrones

• the blacklist

• Once Upon A Time and Baby Daddy

• There are so many to list, so I'm just going to list the tip of the iceberg:

Penny Dreadful
    Daredevil
    Parks and Rec
    Sons of Anarchy
    The Strain
    American Horror Story (season 1 and 2)
    Breaking Bad
    Supernatural
    The Flash
    United States of Tara

• Supernatural
    ...