What is the purpose of Snapchat?

I hear all this fuss about it. But from what I've seen in the past. You can only send a 3 second clip.. Is it a dating site/place to meet new people. Or do u have to already know the person to share and view?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's meant for sexting, but for some fucking stupid reason people use it to message each other, with an obligatory picture. I hate it. I don't wanna have to ask for Snapchat and phone number and follow on Twitter and addd on Facebook and follow on Instagram.

Most Helpful Girl

• Snapchat can be used to communicate with people you already know (like friends, crushes, significant others, and family members). If someone in your contacts has a snapchat, you're able to add them instantly. You can use it to casually talk, or to flirt.

You take a selfie (or picture of something) and add in a relevant caption. You can make your picture stay up for way longer than 3 seconds.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I use it purely for nudes exchanging.