Did you ever have a tamagotchi, do you still have it?

I just found my tamagotchi that's stamped with 2004, I would of been about 9 or 10 the last time I played with it. So many memories, I'm going to get some batteries and hope that it still works, should be fun 😂😂

I just found batteries and put one in, I'm in the egg stage waiting for it to hatch now lol
I'm onto the "toddler" stage of it now, it's currently sleeping, it's been fun working everything out again, bit disappointed tamaworld isn't around anymore though :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• Ohh yessss!! I loved it. Don't have it anymore of course xD

• omg wow lol, AAAGESS ago! no i think i threw it at something once 😂 never seen again. true story.

• Hahaha! I'm so enjoying reliving my memories :P

• I think so yeah, but you need to pair with someone else to do that, I doubt I'll be able to do that lolol :P

• yeahhh u had to connect with another one. LOL ur right, they probably all died :P

• I used to have one! I don't know whatever happened to it, though. Ahhh, those things going off in the middle of the night... I don't miss that.

• I found a chart online that told me mine would sleep from about 8 or 8:30pm till 9am, so I got some good uninterrupted sleep lol it woke up at like 10am XD

• Ohhhh, smart lady! Hahaha. Good thinking!

• I found all six of mine the other day!
    My daughter keeps trying to play with them and it makes me nervous. haha

• Aww, haha! I think I only ever had the one and another I had was a fake one lol

• No, my parents wouldn't let me have one when they came out first and by the time they relaunched them I wasn't interested.

• Yeah I have two but I need batteries. Wish I could have kept collecting them. I also have Pixel chicks and those mini animals that move around when you clap and stuff.

• I remember pixel chicks! they had like houses and stuff right? and me and my brother had one of those robot cats, it like moved it's tail, you could pat it, put a "fish" to it's mouth and it'd eat, you could talk to it too and I think clapping and stuff around it made it do tricks and things lol. Good childhood memories, aside from the lego, barbies and bratz dolls I also had, there was also some other building toy, I can't remember the name of, it was sort of like lego but for girls lol

• Omg. I can understand why! and yeah she was a McDonald's toy at some point! XD but I think she looked cheaper. Duuude thats a lot of barbies. I had like ehh maybe 7 in total and 4-5 bratz haha. Its good to keep them.

I THOUGHT THEY ONLY HAD ANIMALS WTF

• Haha yeah I almost got one every time we went out I was lucky! Lol

Sorry I was thinking of beanie kids XD

• I did have one, yes. But I've moved around so much, it got lost in a box in storage somewhere. I still have it... but... it's probably not working any more.