In which movie would you like to be part of?

I would love to be in a scifi movie, or something with action and fantasy. Harry Potter and Batman's worlds are fucking amazing. Musicals are good too, they're fun. Burlesque is my type of dream film.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being in the Harry Potter world is interesting. After reading the last book I had a dream about running around dual wielding wands and using the killing curse on Death Eaters. I was the only guy from Slytherin trying to defend the school from you know who’s army.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you on sci-fi... I love to travel, so how cool would it be to travel the galaxy? Exploring new worlds, meeting new races (hopefully friendly and not hostile) and expanding your knowledge. Sounds pretty good to me! I love space.

http://i.imgur.com/MaLTbfT.jpg

If it's the Justice League world (Batman is part of that), that means so is like Green Lantern Corps. and other other worldly characters, so that's cool. But Harry Potter would be interesting... it would be awesome if magic existed.

• Thank you for MHO :)

What Guys Said 17

• Two girls one cup.

Nah, my favourite movies aren't exactly ones you'd want to live in. Monty Python and the Holy Grail for example. But if I had to pick I'd say living in the Indiana Jones universe could be fun.

• any movie where im on another planet teeming with life and new species, all living in harmony.

• twilight xD while hating how that movie, i like the universe of it. i´d love to be bitten by a vampire.

• The Titanic so i can die infront of this evil cutie @cinderelli to prove how much i rove her with all of this fragile little heart of mine and ma body along with it :'(

• There's a list! The new star wars and hunger games are the first to come to mind

• I know it's moronic, but I would like to live a isolated life like twilight, if vampire ageless, if werewolf then strength and transformation.
    I wanna be a vampire like twilight stuck in time ageless, strength, not dependent on food, best part of it I don't need to sleep, I hate sleeping. I need and love speed, and if I have to drink animal blood in exchange I am up for it, but for the taste I will! Take some supply of AB+ from the blood bank, not from the vein.
    Otherwise iron man =Millionaire playboy philanthropist...
    I am okay with TVD vampire also

• Fight Club

Rule 1: Ur not supposed to know about rule one

• Star Wars universe of course.

• I'm batman!

• Action, and I would want to do my own stunts

• I thought it would definitely had a porn category but I think you've become sane over night 😂😂

• Batman amd Avengers

• The Lord of the Rings (film series). Replace me with Gandalf!

• I want to be part of a religious movie and play as God. Why? Why the hell not?

• Mission to Mars, it's an old movie but it was great

• Scary movie ,,, i would die to get a role in that

• Like you said a Musical, but the Godfather would be my top choice.

What Girls Said 5

• Divergent, wanna know why? :p
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...2jDyM51qf5kyro2_250.gif
    Enough said, only a gif can describe my feelings XD

• I am see myself fitting in with comedy cause I love to laugh and I am a crazy comedian. I also love fantasy because I day dream and I have a vivid and imaginative head. Scifi is a good one too. The thought of meeting aliens or travelling to different dimensions is exciting and fascinating

• If I could act, I wanna be in a live action remake of a videogame or cartoon. *_____*

• Fantasy and Musicals. I also want to be in a movie like the Titanic or Poseidon (IDK why) but not die. I would definitely want to be in the Pirates of the Caribbean universe.

• In The Fall because of the amazing places they found to film it.
    kalafudra.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/thefall3.jpg