What is your favorite type of music?

I'd like some music recomendations

You can include your favorite artists/ bands / groups, etc

it can also include your favorite song for each mood you are in

1|0
11|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Angels & Airwaves, Bleachers, Blink-182, Bloc Party, Box Car Racer, (new) Bring Me the Horizon, Charli XCX, Circa Survive, Coldplay, The Dangerous Summer, Greek Fire, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Justin Timberlake, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Knuckle Puck, The Naked and Famous, Northlane, Paramore, The Police, Rush, The Story So Far, Third Eye Blind, Yellowcard, The 1975...

Probably forgetting some other good ones...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Power metal :) I'll put the albums that I recommend in the brackets for you!

If you're not into heavier screaming stuff, then this is a pretty good subgenre for you. Go with Sonata Arctica (Ecliptica or the Last Amazing Grays), Powerwolf (Blessed & Posessed), Dragonforce (Inhuman Rampage), maybe Avantasia (The Wicked Symphony).

Interesting music could be more like pirate metal? Try Alestorm (Black Sails at Midnight and Sunset on the Golden Age) and Lagerstein (Drink 'Til We Die).

Edguy kinda reminds me of classic rock as well as metal, so they're pretty nice (Rocket Ride and The Joker). If you want some kind of funny music, try Steel Panther (and try not to get offended, they're a parody band :P I recommend the All You Can Eat and Feel the Steel albums.)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• proto-punk/punk rock- the stooges, rocket from the tombs, the damned, crime, pagans, the screamers, black flag, dead kennedys, minor threat, t. s. o. l., bad brains, feederz, wire, fugazi, the gun club, off!, regulations, richard hell, the ramones, the weirdos, the wipers, velvet underground, jesus lizard

garage rock/psychedelic- jimi hendrix, 13th floor elevators, the united states of america, pink floyd/syd barrett, silver apples, red crayola, the pretty things, the kinks, opal, meat puppets, the animals, the who, the doors, love, darker my love, doves, the byrds, buffalo springfield, butthole surfers, cream, guided by voices, mazzy star, stereolab, rolling stones, beatles, moby grape/skip spence, swervedriver, ride, lush, them, neil young/crazy horse, mudhoney, my bloody valentine

rock/indie rock- pavement, no age, bob dylan, melvins, parquet courts, timber timbre, yo la tengo, the cure, portishead, joy division, radiohead, sonic youth, slowdive, david bowie, beastie boys, pixies, dinosaur jr, black sabbath

funk/soul/hip hop- james brown/the j. b.'s, otis redding, public enemy, bdp/krs-one, redman, epmd, rakim, kool g rap, curtis mayfield, stevie wonder, nas, immortal technique, gangstarr, de la soul, atcq, big daddy kane, lord finesse, parliament/funkadelic

1|0
    0|0
  • Genres: R&B, Soul, Rock, Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, Pop, Jazz, Folk, EDM, Dubstep, House, Bachata, and Reggaeton.

Artists: Adele, Ariana Grande, August Alsina, Avenged Sevenfold, Aventura, Avicii, Boyz II Men, Backstreet Boys, Breaking Benjamin, Brian McKnight, Bruno Mars, Black Veil Brides, Casting Crowns, Cee Lo Green, Chris Brown, Coldplay, Daddy Yankee, David Archuleta, Disturbed, Don Omar, Drake, Earth, Wind, & Fire, Ed Sheeran, Eminem, Five Finger Death Punch, Imagine Dragons, Jason Derulo, Jason Mraz, John Legend, Jordin Sparks, Kanye West, Kaskade, Linkin Park, Lorde
    M4SONIC, Maroon 5,, Mario, Marsha Ambrosius, Michael Bublé, Musiq Soulchild, Ne-Yo, One Direction (don't judge me), OneRepublic, Owl City, P! nk, Pentatonix (my top favorite group), Sam Smith (my top favorite singer), Seal, Skrillex, SoMo, T-Pain, Train, Troye Sivan, Tyler Carter, Usher, The Weeknd, Woodkid, and Zomboy

1|0
    0|0
  • rap, trap and house for me mainly right now

cut your teeth by kyla la grande
    dirty paws by trashyouth remix
    doses and mimosas by cherub
    the fifth hand by parra for suva
    i see fire by kygo remix
    jungle by x ambassadors (jay z remix)
    les artistes by huglife remix
    new orleans by nexxos
    ohio by files remix
    prayer in c by robin schulz remix
    rather be by clear bandit
    save me by listenbee
    stole the show by kygo
    stubborn love by flicflac remix
    tackily by vinne maniscalco
    wicked games by parra for suva
    west coast by kungs
    white lies (my new favorite song right now) by the soundman remix
    2 heads by coleman hell

1|0
    0|0
  • If I am in a down mood I listen to a lot of Paolo Nutini, and Creep by Radiohead. But then I also listen to a lot of metalcore like Beartooth, Crown The Empire and My Ticket Home. A lot of the time I listen to metal and metalcore, but I also listen to Nirvana and tonnes of other stuff from different genres.

1|0
    0|0
  • favourite bands: Sabaton, Gothard Sisters.
    favourite musician: John Williams.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dubstep! 😍 dj drop the bass! 😜

1|0
    0|1
  • Hip hop, Rap, Rock N Role

0|0
    0|0
  • EDM, DJ club music. Tiesto, Borgeous, Hardwell

0|0
    0|0