Are any of you looking forward to the upcoming Street Fighter V game that won't be released until early 2016?

• Yes
  • No
Hopefully, they make the gameplay fast-paced again like with the Alpha series and add new characters that are more likable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am looking forward to the release, but I'm not as excited as other games coming out (like Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, Uncharted 4, etc).

• I already have Fallout 4 pre-ordered and fully paid. Now I'm just waiting for the date to be Novemeber 9th (for midnight release) already. lol

• I hear ya on that. I have played Halo since the beginning, but I'll try it. If it gets too repetitive, I'll move on.

• Hell yeah fellow fallout nerds!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely looking forward to Street Fighter 5, but I think Ryu is over-hyped character, as well as other "fireball" characters... I prefer realistic combat.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh, yeah, I love Street Fighter :D

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care for it, I've never been a fan of Street Fighter.

• I'll probaly get it when it's 20 dollars or so

• So excited it's difficult to keep from cumming.