(Quiz) Can we guess your level of education?

http://www.playbuzz.com/korypearl10/can-we-guess-your-level-of-education

Mine was: PhD
You are on top!!

You enjoy academic settings, as they fit your balanced, self-aware personality. You are engaged in the entire scholarly experience, and always seek opportunities to enhance learning. You are hardworking, and won’t let any challenge stop you from achieving the best grades possible. Good for you, Professor!!

Most Helpful Guy

• PhD lol I barely got outta high school

Most Helpful Girl

• I got the Ph. D result as well. :)

Unfortunately, I am still working on my Masters before I can get to that, but that was nice! There was one I was stuck on, for some reason my mind blanked. But good brain teasers!

• Thank you kindly!

What Guys Said 3

• I took that awhile ago. I got PhD too... which is close to being on the mark since I almost had a PhD.

• Master's

Hello Master!! – You are incredibly smart and knowledgeable. You read and think actively, ask the big questions, and cultivate empathy for others. You set goals and make them happen, and always find a way to contribute. No wonder you've become a MASTER. Good Luck!!

• I got PhD too, even though I only have a Master's.

What Girls Said 3

• http://i.imgur.com/NGrawMZ.png
    Lol, I haven't even finished high school xD

• I got: PhD

You are on top!!

• PhD cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46d1-a1b7-b74f58f3ba84.jpg

You are on top!!