Is anyone here into reading other people's working and giving CONSTRUCTIVE criticism?

I like to write,, but I feel as if my strong suit is poetry. I've attempted to write actual books/stories, but I don't know if I'm doing well or not because no one will tell me if there's something I need to improve. I have two actual stories I want people to read, my wattpad name is lexythelou22, and both stories are on there. Someone, please give me some advice!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're looking for professional advice/ feedback, there are workshops and writer's retreats you can attend, or magazines you can send stories to. There should also be some groups on platforms like Facebook, Livejournal etc. where you can network with pros and hobbyists alike.

That said, I wouldn't mind reviewing for you, but I don't mind have wattpad. Please PM me if you're interested, and I'll give you my email address.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0