What kind of phone do you have?

I'm so over iPhones, I really miss my android. I have had more problems with this phone than I had with my android. The only thing android need is a better camera & FaceTime, they would have Apple beat.

• iPhone
    41% (16)22% (9)32% (25)Vote
  • Android
    41% (16)60% (24)51% (40)Vote
  • Basic phone
    8% (3)0% (0)4% (3)Vote
  • Other
    10% (4)18% (7)13% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Android rules. I have a 2013 LG/Google Nexus 5 and it's still one of the best phones out there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm using an iPhone 5s right now. Android do have better cameras than apple, my previous phone's camera is 13mp and the front camera is 5mp. It's a lot better compared to my friends' and my current phone's camera.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? The android camera sucks on snap chat especially. When I had mine the front camera wasn't good but the back camera was. I love how you can apply different effects to the camera.

• Oh yes, my previous phone's camera work really well and all my friends love to use it for selfie purposes. Snapchat functions well too.

• Thank you (:

What Guys Said 18

• Samsung S4. Still works great 2 1/2 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • samsung galaxy s5

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • An android I'm happy with (indoors, because even with an anti glare screen cover it's difficult to see if the weather is sunny) and a basic $25 cheapie as backup phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a iPhone 6 plus in sliver with a light blue back cover on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Samsung Galaxy S5. Android for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • HTC One M8 for Windows. Probably gonna get the Microsoft Lumia 950 when it comes out next month. Previously had the 930 and before the an iPhone, which I hated. Didn't like Android from what I saw from my family who had it and settled on Windows, which I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Windows Phone: Nokia Lumia 730

i.ytimg.com/vi/WgBmvO8joUE/maxresdefault.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I have Samsung Note 5, so Android.

I like the phone a lot, but I'm not a brand loyalist or anything. I just thought it was the best phone for the best price at the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love the Note phones. I used to have one, there's a lot of cool things you can do on it.

• iOS has its pros and cons, but I like the openness and customization ability of Android. I don't mind having a larger learning curve for more capability. :-D

#TeamAndroid

0|0
    0|0
  • Iphone 6. I really wanted to get the Galaxy s6 edge but they were out currently when I was upgrading and I had to get a phone immediately for work and school so I went with the Iphone 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had an iphone and the battery broke. No I have an android and if the battery breaks I canbjust buy another one instead of having to send it away and pay 80 dollars to have it fixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Galaxy S5, Androids tend to have better cameras than iPhones lmao. (The good ones, anyways)

0|0
    0|0
  • Motorola Moto G

0|0
    0|0
  • I bought the Xperia Z5 this Monday. switched from a Lumia 930

0|0
    0|0
  • Motorola Ultra droid!! Amazing phone with even a better camera.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an iPhone

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a track phone because I sell drug, pounds of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Motorola Moto G. Android ftw! 🙌

0|1
    0|0
  • iPhone 4s. But, I think it's dead, lol. It won't turn on even though it was charged at a 100% and when I try charging it, it still won't turn on. Oye.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an iPhone 4!

0|0
    0|0
  • Samsung Galaxy S3.

1|0
    0|0
  • HTC One, got fed up with the tiny screen on iPhone. May go back now they've bought out a bigger screen.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really thin & it's bigger than the Samsung galaxy note.

• Show All
    • Yes the 6+

• I think that's probably what I'll go for next, at least that size. I like the HTC one E9 dual SIM, good for internet etc but very big in my hand!!

• Motorola Droid Turbo. It's awesome. Highly recommend it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a gold iPhone 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blackberry. But I really want Samsung Galaxy S6

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont have one...

1|0
    0|0