Who can make the most words out of the 26 letters in the alphabet, using each letter ONLY ONCE?

Example:
If you use an A in the word CAT, then you cannot use an A in the next word you spell.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Nevermind thats impossible. You can use one vowel per word. But NONVOWELS can only be used once

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

VaN
    oWL
    ZiT
    FaX
    BuCK
    DiM
    GuY
    HoP
    iQ
    SiR

• Good job!! You used all nonvowels once and all vowels more than once. Thats 10 for you

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 3

• Cab
    Dew
    It
    go
    pun
    sky

• You did good. Vowels can be used more than once. But only one vowel per word. So like you could have used "i" in anotjer word. You just can't use it twice in one word

• Oh, well I don't feel like trying again :/

• No you did nothing wrong. I was restating the rules lol. Thads 6 for you :)

• Probably the person who googles it. SUBDERMATOGLYPHIC. ahaa

• Ummm no. This is only one word

• You mean like: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs back

• No because you used Nonvowels more than once. You used C 2 times, B 2 times, And K 2 times

• Its possible if you make 2-3 letter words only

• I see other people have on here though, I guess I don't have the brain power for it today, lol

What Girls Said 1

• So you can't use A or C or T?