Whose your favourite celebrity?

Mines Adam Levine because he's cool and I love Maroon 5, who is yours and why are they your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

• Josh Brolin is pretty cool and would love to meet Megan Fox

• Oh , Megan Fox is beautiful , I have thing for her, ouch hope my girlfriend doesn't find out.😌

• Lol, oh well at least you have a girlfriend , I don't really have anyone serious at the moment

• Shame , well I hope you find yourself a special someone soon👍👍👍

What Girls Said 12

• My baby Dylan O'Brien because he's adorable, funny and everything else 😍
    Ian Somerhalder because of everything he does for animals and the environment.

• I had a girl crush on Victoria Justice since the age of 15, so I'll go with Victoria Justice.
    www.glamorhairstyles.com/.../...e-Hairstyles-9.jpg

• Obama!!
    Haha jk.
    I would have to go with 5sos, Maroon 5, Britney Spears, BEYONCE MY QUEEN, Josh Hutcherson, Zac Efron, Lele Pons, and Jake Paul.

• Donnie Yen. He's so cute and funny. I love his movies and he's such a good family man; he's so supportive of his wife and family. :v He's also legit in his martial arts <3 <3 <3

• Oooh, that's a tough choice.

I'm torn between Eddie Izzard and Hugh Laurie.

• Johnny Depp. Amazing actor, sexy, caring, kind-hearted, funny, was in a band, sang with Marilyn Monroe

• 0|0
  • right now Ed Westwick

• Patrick Stump because he's a sweetie

• Andy Biersack and Ashley Costello

• Bryan Adams❤️ Oh and Jason Wase, I saw him live recently and he is so awesome!

• OMG , really , I find them cool as well

• Yeah they are amazing! And so talented!!! I love to see how passionate they are about their music. Bryan is being play for sooooo long and his passion never died. I love them so much ❤️ And their music is sooo good! Bryan has awesome songs and lifehouse too so yeah, is impossible not to like them haha

• So true😊

• Alexander Skarsgård, quite like his acting and he's not bad to look at either...

What Guys Said 8

• I'm just going to tag @whitesteve because I know he HATES Adam Levine and I like seeing his rants about him 😂

• Jay Electronica
    Dude comes off as kinda odd to some probably cause of his strutting but I kinda feel like I relate to him and his music is dope as fuck

• Ewan McGreggor... because Obi-Wan and The Island.

• George Carlin is my favourite celebrity. He was the best comedian in my opinion. He is someone to look up to. Wish he was alive :(

• Jim morrison he is my god

• Marshall Mathers. it's just his rise to success that makes me like him

• Amy Schumer and Anna Kendrick

• Sean Connery... is one of them, for sure...