What's your favorite band and song?

My favorite band is Black Veil Brides 😍😍. My favorite song is In the End- Black Veil Brides and Devils Night- Motionless in White
What's your favorite band and song?
I'm looking for some more good rock and metal bands

I also really like Def Leppard

1414

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Favorite band is Yes but favorite song is Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin

• god i must be getting old. I listened to that and couldnt help but think it was utter crap lol. this is coming from someone who was into bands like slipknot, cky, and dead kennedys as a teenager.

right now, my favourite song is mark free - best of the best.

I've turned into my dad. god help me :(

• I can't pick one fav song, but I love EDM/DJ-Club music, like Tiesto, Borgeous, Hardwell, Armin Van Buuren, Pitbull, LMFAO, DJ Lazar, Wiz Khalifa, DJ Khalid, etc.

And some random songs in various other genres.

• Maroon 5 -Sunday morning

• Modern metal is just too overproduced now so it all sounds the same which means that nothing is epic anymore. It's been getting worse and worse since 1991... Where is this generation's "Master of Puppets"?

• It's hard to pick one favourite band and one favourite song as there could be so many answers. I like anything from Nirvana to The Who to Beartooth to Paolo Nutini to Everything Everything and back to Metallica. So choosing a favourite would be impossible.

• Well my all time favorite band is The Doors and song by them is "the end" but as far as screamo goes I like bring me the horizon and Beartooth

• Panic at the Disco and song I Write Songs not Tragedies.

• Droid - God of Anger is good metal
    Metallica - master of puppets is a classic

• Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped and Strangled

• At this moment my favourite band is 'Within Temptation' and favourite song is 'Jillian'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOYgWyZ4Qz8

• My favorite is someone you SHOULD already know. Hero of the Day by Metallica

• Voodoo Child - by Jimi Hendrix
    Hope You're Feeling Better - Carlos Santana

What Girls Said 14