Does anyone have any Life Hacks to share?

You can save your phone battery on Airplane Mode when not in use😉.

You welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• How to make an essay longer: Find all the periods (CTRL + F, search for ".", and select all) and change the font size from 12 to 14, which is undetected by the naked eye but will make your paper longer!

What Guys Said 2

• Dude I live for life hacks!! I know so many!!!

• Of course, then people wouldn't be able to reach you. Why not just turn it off?

• I said when it's "NOT" in use. Which means you're not worrying about anything going on with your phone at the moment. If you cut it off you won't be able to reach anyone just like "YOU" said😆.

• You don't get Wifi in airplane mode.

• Please stop talking as if you know "exactly" what you are talking about because you don't in this case. Just stop...

What Girls Said 2

• I do that! :)

I like to pinch my cheeks a few times instead of using blush. It looks more natural that way.

If your stomach is feeling queasy, I recommend eating BreathSavers mints. They have baking soda in them which freshens breath but ALSO calms your stomach. And in my opinion at least, they taste better than Tums lol.

Also, if you rinse a hard boiled egg with cold water after it's done cooking, the shell will come off easy.

I know I have more but I'm totally blanking haha :)

• isn't that flight mode? 😂😂😂