How was your day today😃?

• Good☺.
  • Lame/Boring😉.
  • Fantastic😃!
  • Terrible😑.
  • Not Good (it was "okay")😯.
These are some of the best responses you can get and they are hilarious as well😃!
To "YOU" it is. That's your opinion and it's "MY" question so I can choose whoever "I WANT" to be "MY" MHO for the question that "I" was asking just like anyone else can as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• My day was actually pretty dang great, but my weekend was shit. Still recovering from it and not doing the best.

• Thanks for MHO! :)

• You tend to troll on here anyway

• @Dave20153 No I don't you're mad because I didn't choose you bud!

What Guys Said 12

• Student president at a Job Corps center.

Got a weekly event approved for a Breast Cancer Awareness Month contest. Dorm with the most pink gets pizza or icecream (their choice).

Got a bunch of things students want to be clarified, like dress code changes and recreational activity stuff.

Got an awesome new roommate who is obsessed with coffee, and gives me some every morning.

Learned a lot about the TCP and UDP networking protocols. Boring stuff, but it's what I'm here to learn.

Still have to organize a Halloween dance with all of the expenses and what not, and a group of people and I are going to be part of a Thriller flash mob halfway through it. We're about a third of the way through learning the routine.

It's a busy day, but very constructive. Better than most Mondays, I'd say.

• Too soon to tell. It is only 10:22 am here but my guess is it will be ok.

• Junk I was extremely tired

• It was alright :)

• Just as good as the last time I answered this question

• i have the flue and i had 3 exams today. i would rather be somewhere warm with a glass of wine and a pocket full of money :( #student life

• Most of it just dull and meh.

• I've got a chest infection... I've been coughing all day and I've got a fever.

• It was a good day

• Lame/ Boring as usual

• meh... just work and stuff. catching up on missed vikings eps.

• Probably one of the worst days this year for me tbh, huge family argument on top of the fact the girl I like has just stopped responding to my messages

What Girls Said 9

• A bit boring, I had work which was scanning, cleaning and shredding but I had a lovely Greggs. I've been in pain for like three days though so I'm lying in bed with a hot water bottle after taking loads of tablets. I have a blood test tomorrow when I really just wanted a lie in before work.

• It was alright. Pretty boring actually but oh well.

• I'm super happy because today I entered the exam class late, and the chemistry teacher was like "Hey Sarah" I was like WOAAH the teacher has 800 students and he remembers my name xD

• It was okay. I had a few appointments earlier, and I had a pleasant conversation with an acquaintance.

• The day has barely started for me, and it's already shit. I'm sick as a dog, and have to stay at home, in bed, so I don't infect anyone with my plague.

• Terrible. Awful. No good. I'm ready to go to bed and put it behind me, I'm sick of shit.

• It was ok I guess :/

• Boring. I laid around, went to the gym and took a nap. :/

• I cried.

My first love broke my heart for the first time