What do you think about Justin Bieber?

I think he has made mistakes, and I hope he learns from them. I am not sure if he has, or ever will. I really do not like his music though.

• Hate him
  • He is hot
  • Love him
  • He needs to go back to Canada
  • Who is Justin Bieber?
  • You mean that woman who pretends to be a male singer?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a highly overrated singer marketed at little girls, who has a disturbing string of faux-pas and petty sex crime to his name, showing clearly that the power went to his head. I think what would really be best for him, and his fans, is if he quietly staggared off somewhere to live quietly for a bit, sober up, and learn to grow up.

Most Helpful Girl

• G - indifferent towards him. I don't follow the social media stories around him, though I am aware he has negative publicity and people like to make fun of him for looking boyish, girlish, and all sorts of things I never really thought about. I like some of his sons. That's about it.

What Guys Said 10

• It doesn't really matter to me.

• I hated him on instinct then I read that last option... now I have regret. static3.businessinsider.com/.../...e-same-face.jpg

• He was okay and tolerable when his balls didn't drop now he's a complete scum bag spitting and running over his fans and acting tough with his bodyguard what a complete pussy

• I couldn't give two shits about him. Maybe I could give one shit but not two.

• I believe that he is overrated. The media is to blame for though. They do the same thing over and over again. I don't care about what he does. Got better things to do than hate on Justin Bieber or other artists of his kind.

• I don't think anything of him.

• vote needs a "i don't give a fuck" option :)

• He's just a worthless douche nozzle who doesn't even write his own music. That's all.

• I think people should stop cussing at him lol He's not very bright but it's his life

• Who cares? Why is this guy still relevant?

• He is still famous, and in the public eye. I do not see why. I do not see why anyone like that deserves fame.

What Girls Said 8

• Love me, love me
    Say that you love me
    Fool me, fool me
    Oh how you do me
    Kiss me, kiss me
    Say that you miss me
    Tell me what I wanna hear
    Tell me you love me

• I'm a huge fan of JB's music. Idc about his social life. His music is amazing and fun to listen and dance to. I'll always be a fan of his.

• I don't really think anything of him.

• None of these options fit my opinion. he's done dumb things but he's not the worst person. I'm indifferent to him and not attracted to him. I only like beauty and a beat.

• Sorry I did not add any other options. I appreciate the comment though. Of people do not choose any of those options they can comment.

• No prob!

• Please don't send him back...

• Hey, I hate Justin Bieber too but don't call him a woman. My gender is not an insult.

• Back to Canada with that little prick

• I know like everyone is going to say they hate him.