What do you think about Justin Bieber?

I think he has made mistakes, and I hope he learns from them. I am not sure if he has, or ever will. I really do not like his music though.

• Hate him
    23% (7)37% (10)30% (17)Vote
  • He is hot
    10% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
  • Love him
    13% (4)0% (0)7% (4)Vote
  • He needs to go back to Canada
    27% (8)15% (4)21% (12)Vote
  • Who is Justin Bieber?
    17% (5)22% (6)19% (11)Vote
  • You mean that woman who pretends to be a male singer?
    10% (3)26% (7)18% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a highly overrated singer marketed at little girls, who has a disturbing string of faux-pas and petty sex crime to his name, showing clearly that the power went to his head. I think what would really be best for him, and his fans, is if he quietly staggared off somewhere to live quietly for a bit, sober up, and learn to grow up.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• G - indifferent towards him. I don't follow the social media stories around him, though I am aware he has negative publicity and people like to make fun of him for looking boyish, girlish, and all sorts of things I never really thought about. I like some of his sons. That's about it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hated him on instinct then I read that last option... now I have regret. static3.businessinsider.com/.../...e-same-face.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • He was okay and tolerable when his balls didn't drop now he's a complete scum bag spitting and running over his fans and acting tough with his bodyguard what a complete pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't give two shits about him. Maybe I could give one shit but not two.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that he is overrated. The media is to blame for though. They do the same thing over and over again. I don't care about what he does. Got better things to do than hate on Justin Bieber or other artists of his kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • vote needs a "i don't give a fuck" option :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just a worthless douche nozzle who doesn't even write his own music. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people should stop cussing at him lol He's not very bright but it's his life

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Why is this guy still relevant?

0|0
    0|0
    • He is still famous, and in the public eye. I do not see why. I do not see why anyone like that deserves fame.

What Girls Said 8

• Love me, love me
    Say that you love me
    Fool me, fool me
    Oh how you do me
    Kiss me, kiss me
    Say that you miss me
    Tell me what I wanna hear
    Tell me you love me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a huge fan of JB's music. Idc about his social life. His music is amazing and fun to listen and dance to. I'll always be a fan of his.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think anything of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these options fit my opinion. he's done dumb things but he's not the worst person. I'm indifferent to him and not attracted to him. I only like beauty and a beat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I did not add any other options. I appreciate the comment though. Of people do not choose any of those options they can comment.

• No prob!

• Please don't send him back...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, I hate Justin Bieber too but don't call him a woman. My gender is not an insult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back to Canada with that little prick

0|0
    0|0
  • I know like everyone is going to say they hate him.

0|0
    0|0