What cat looks better?

what cat looks better ?
I'll adopt one of them. But they both look soo cute please help me decide

• greyish
  • blondie

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're from the same litter you really should take both. :) Two kitties is not too many for one person. Quite the opposite. They'll take care of and look after one another. The family bond does not die.

Quick story. Many kitties get eye issues. At least one eye runs so much that they can get skin irritation on their face. But this is rarely a problem when family members are adopted together, because another kitty will groom the area as needed until it heals. :)

Good luck.

What Guys Said 14

• They are both so adorable though! It is hard to choose 😖
    However, if I must, I am choosing blondie. I feel like it will retain more of its cuteness as it gets older than compared to the greyish one. It also has slightly more adorable fur (but that could be because I think cats with that color look cool). In any case, I'm choosing the blondie.

But really, they are both absolutely adorable.

• @Phoenix98 nigqa there go me and you in #CatForm

I'd say the blond 1 cuz he looks like a little lion ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Both are adorable. In all honesty you should get both. That way they are not separated. They will have each other to play with and keep each other company

• I can't decide they are both so cute. Why don't you get both?

• It would be too much i live alone

• @DrBLan I would rather have cats than fish. I don't have any problem with allergies. Do you have a big problem with being allergic to cats?

• Oh I have a huge problem with being allergic to cats. Like I said I love the little critters, they're quite affectionate, but I just can't breath around them (hence the huge problem). But if you like them and can breath around them then by all means. The grey one is my preference.

• both are very cute. I voted for the greyish one but you can't go wrong with either

• Thanks you for adopting. That's just great! :)

Well, it's hard to pick one based on just a photo. I'd play with both of them and see which one your gut tells you to choose.

• You need to handle them, judge their temperaments, see which one best suits your personality... whether you want a playful one or a quiet snugly one or a standoffish one.

• how could I miss this question? x_x

so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute <3
    both are nice but I'll go with the grey one

• if you have to chose one go with the gray, but why not take both

• Choose the darker one if you are not racist.

• Both of them, please!

• I'm getting stuffy just looking at them. I do like cats; but man I can't breath around them.

• Greiyish <3 The blonde one is pure cuteness too!

• They're both adorable. Which one comes up to you and interacts with you more?

What Girls Said 18

• I am really not an animal person, but when I saw the pic, I instantly melted at both of them. What a tough decision upon you, girl. I think I like the little gray one just a bit more. The look on his face makes it seem like he wants some love but is too shy to ask :( :( so cute! Blondie looks like he/she is a pro at making cute faces and will get an owner in no time. Go with gray!

• Choose the one that came up to you first.

• I want the grey one 😰

• I want a grey one too to begin with.. but when i saw this blondie i got torn

• Are they related to each other? Like brothers/sisters? If they are they shouldn't be separated :( aww get both

• Take both. It's not hard to keep two, and they play with each other/keep each other company. You'll find they have completely different personalities, too.

Both mine are rescued, and I am glad I got both.

• You should get both. You say that it would be too much but I highly doubt that. Cats are very low-maintenance and independent, it wouldn't be like having to train two puppies for example. Plus, I'm sure that they'd like the company of one another.

• Aww the blondie is so cute 😱😍 I want it.

Put them on the floor and see which will come to you first. Pick that.

• Loving the ginger one. =)

• They're small take two! lol

• I think the one on the left but they r both so cute awe it's so hard to choose

• I've found that orange cats have the best personalities and are some of the sweetest!

• Holy cuteness! I'm in 😍😍😍
    I say take the grey!

• Omg it's such a hard choice! They both are so irresistible and adorable. I can't even.. Sorry i can't help you :(

• GET BOTH. 😭😭😭😭

• I'm a sucker for a blue-eyed cat so I pick the blondie

• Grey one

So cute❤

• How on earth do you choose? Omg they are so adorable😂

• AWww where are they I'll take the other one!!! So cute good luck deciding

• I feel so bad choosing between them! They're both so lovely! Can I have the one you don't pick? :')