Book recommendations?

Specifics:
I read a lot, but as of lately every book I read doesn't excite me. I want to really love it. I'm in the mood for a great love story. I don't like Nicholas Sparks. I want a book writen within the 2000's. It can be about anything. If its paranormal thats fine. It can be YA/NA. I'm not looking for Adult or Erotica, most of those have too much sex and no story. My biggest hang up is when the main charachters cheat on eachother. I also want an HEA. It can have multiple books but as long as the end of the last book in happy, I'm good.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm in the mood for a great love story."

Well I haven't read it yet but All the Light We Cannot See apparently is really good and won pulitzer prize this year. It's about a blind french girl and a german boy in occupied France so I'm sure it's a romance novel. I'm not sure if it ends happy or not though.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you're at all into fantasy, I recommend The Name of the Wind. Only 2 of 3 books are currently finished, but they are damn good. The writing is beautiful and heart-rending. There is a romance in the story, but it's drawn out and complex and I'm not sure how it's going to end... but I adore it lol.