Lets play "Guess this movie :P " ?

Describe a movie. Let the other ones guess.

Here's an example:

When car dealer learns that his estranged father has died, he returns home, where he discovers that he has an autistic older brother and that his father's $3 million fortune is being left to the mental institution in which his brother lives. Motivated by his father's money, he checks his brother out of the facility in order to return with him. The brothers' cross-country trip ends up changing both their lives.

:P

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Rainman. OK mine: there is this man that is good at impersonating a person in certain occupations, and is good at producing realistic objects and phony proof used to hoodwink people into believing he is actually what he claims, including flying an airplane without training, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of them have cancer, a guy and a girl. They met at this cancer centre or something (I forgot, don't scold me 🙊). They started to get to know each other. The guy's cancer relapses I think. He dies in the end. No idea what happened after.

Lol I'm sorry I suck with describing movies. I wanted to opt for a bollywood movie but decided against it.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• A women kills her husband (or thinks she does) and fleas the scene of the crime. She takes a bus and gets off at a small town on the way to Atlanta and never re-boards the bus. She assumes a new identity and eventually falls in love with a man that runs the local store. She also falls in love with his daughter and son. She is helped by her next door neighbor who directs her into the arms of the family. Meanwhile her husband that she thought she murdered (who is an abusive police investigator) tracks her down to the small town where she escaped to. This movie has two endings to it, one that was never anticipated. Name the movie, the ending that was not anticipated, and the famous romance author that that wrote it?

2|0
    0|0
  • "whats in the box... WHATS IN THE BOX.. WHATS IN THE BOX!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Your movie is Rain Man

Here's mine
    The protagonist feels no other emotion other than jealously and rage. He is considered to be a normal, very attractive and successful investment banker executive. But he has a dark side. He gets enraged and bitter for most absurd reasons possible though he's a man of taste and class. And yes, he's always in a hurry to return some video tapes :D

1|0
    0|0
  • is that Rain Man?

a medieval count tunes himself into a monster to fight the ottoman empire who is threating to take away his kingdoms children to use as child soldiers

1|0
    0|0
  • Try mne
    A guy and a girl, grew up hating, each other. Girl is descent high morals civilized , guy is a football celebrity. Both are in high school.
    They have this big fight, in museum, and next day their soul in exchanged they have each other's body, they learn to understand each other's problem and differences, end up helping each other, once they realize how the other one is excelled in its own way, they learn to respect each other, and realize how nice and good the other person is, and end up falling for each other...
    Come on its very easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comeee let's play?;) yum yum 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Once... there were a bunch of blue coloured people...

1|0
    0|0
  • a generic construction worker toy gets abducted after finding a cool thing. then gets chased along different worlds and meets other people superior to him that can build anything. but because he has the cool thing strapped to him, he is kept around. meanwhile, a businessman wants to take over all of the worlds with a special device and captures anyone that stands in his way. it's very colorful as well and has many a-list actors.

0|0
    0|0
  • STOP KIDNAPPING MY DAUGHTER YOU FUCKING PRICKS!

1|0
    0|0
  • Jaws - movie title is either too long or too short. Okay then, Jaws: The Revenge

1|0
    0|0
  • ... Rain Man.

0|0
    0|0
  • AND HIS NAME IS… SCOOBY DOO
    DUN DUDUN DUNNNN
    DUDUN DUDUN DUNNNN

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7