Did you know today is the day Doc Brown arrived into the future?

How many of you loved that movie Back to the Future and are fans of the 1985 classic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! Pretty cool. =)
    No flying skate boards, though. :(((((

I saw there were, but they're not stable enough and don't last long enough without charging. :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I know I am

I wish they'd do a new movie with marty's son :D

• I don't know how true it is but I heard they're making a fourth

• although he does appear in The Good Wife

but his role is only as a recurrent guest star.

• Yeah he usually plays small roles as having the Parkinson's , I guess we can only hope

• Yep. Not seeing any hoverboards, though.

• I guess they are still working on that but they have something like it but only works on a track , still won't won't work on water with out power, lol

• we have hover skateboards and skate parks with metal lines because they are magnetic. Its a start

• YAS! 7:28pm Oct. 21 2015!

What Guys Said 7

• The hoverboard is here though, but it took on a different form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfa9HrieUyQ

• Yeah that one's a little different need the one with the antigravity magnets , but his did work over water and was funny when he fell in

• Yes, it's still an early prototype and needs perfecting. But nonetheless it came out just in time for 2015.

• Look like fun until it fell in , but they got a few things right considering

• The Great One says we are going too slow, and the future Doc saw now is nowhere. The Great One is a fan of BTTF series.

• I'm glad to see and hear of another fan😊 Yeah we still have a lot to go and do but we were pretty close with a few things. I have Mr. Fusion but can't get it to work, lol

• The Great One agrees with @HookingSwan we would love the forth part. Hope it gets out soon with a new broader perspective, with all characters of the series getting at least some roles. @Asker

• :) haha

*high five*

• Yes... I did know that. I thought they were pretty good movies.

• They were very good for that time period and a few things did come true at least

• Everybody knows that unless they have been living in a cave for the past week.

• You'd be surprised how many people didn't but I knew way before all the hype since I'm just an obsessed fan, so I threw the question out there to see how many other fans were out there

• It's been plastered all over the internet!

• Yeah I know, it was the novelty of it, my question even ended up getting featured, first time for me

• I thought it was the day Marty came to the future?

• Yeah he did too but the Doc was there first and found out about his kids

• yup. now give me my self fitting and drying clothes

• I made a point of watching BTTF 2 tonight.

• Yeah me to so I could reminisce , always had the trilogy

• Yeah me too at least that much, probably 50 times already, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that liked it so much. Did you notice they even got it right the day of week being a Wednesday from thirty years ago in part 2? I guess they wanted to be as accurate as they could

• Yes, that crossed my mind too. :)