Do you like Markiplier or Pewdiepie? Maybe both?

My boyfriend isn't too fond of either of them because he thinks they're obnoxious, I used to be the same but I watched Markiplier play Five Nights at Freddie's and although he did yell a lot I really loved the videos. I started watching Pewdiepie and I do like his stuff. I think he's really sweet and he cares a lot about his bros. What do you think?

• I like Markiplier
    24% (6)42% (8)32% (14)Vote
  • I like Pewdiepie
    20% (5)11% (2)16% (7)Vote
  • I like both
    8% (2)11% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • I hate both
    12% (3)16% (3)14% (6)Vote
  • I'm Indifferent
    36% (9)20% (4)29% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mark annoys me in a lot of his videos, but he's a wonderful person so I like him for that. Pewdiepie is on and off with me. When he's playing games he's often hilarious, but the other stuff he does is just annoying. I loved his Dark Souls series and when he plays games that are frustrating.

I mean... I get why some people don't like watching either of them, but I don't understand the hate they get, because they are both good people who donate a lot to charity and care about their fans.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I find them both extremely obnoxious.

Most let's players I watch are from Polaris, mostly Jesse Cox.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Funhaus.

1|1
    0|0
  • well mark is pretty meh to me and i would say i hate pewdie but i dont find his vidoes funny nothing agaisnt the man just my view on his content.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like myself and i so both i guess?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know either of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Markiplier is better, but even still i can't take those noob gamers seriously, they're not real gamers, they are probably them noobs that die in call of duty after 1 minute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Markiplier is entertaining

1|0
    0|0
  • Pewdiepie is really annoying and he's not funny.
    Vanoss and Daithi de Nogla are way better.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Markiplier. He is rather obnoxious at times, but after watching his more serious videos, it's obvious he's actually a pretty humble guy with his heart in the right place. Helps that he's got a progressive stance on gender and does fundraisers too. I also like JackSepticEye (but no, I'm not a Septiplier shipper, in case anyone asks; although I do find their concessions amusing).

1|0
    0|0
  • Idc about either and I can't fathom how anyone finds them attractive.

2|1
    0|0
  • in my opinion Markiplier has been just as good as previous years (maybe even better) and Pewdiepie slowly got more idiotic and less funny

1|0
    0|0
  • I have only watched like 1-2 sippets of their videos , but i can immediately tell that i pretty much dislike pewdepie. Loud and obnoxious and arrogant and so not funny would be the words i'd use to describe him. Markiplier is i think less rude and at least a bit funnier

0|0
    0|0