• rap
    6% (1)7% (2)7% (3)Vote
  • other
    15% (3)42% (12)32% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I used to like Metal for a long long time, but it just got very "same-y" over the years

And I would like electronic if the EDM bands bothered with making music that's not boring and psychill didn't all just sound exactly the same

So my choice goes for CHIPTUNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQH86_CY1A8

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• 0|1
    0|0
  • Other - Electronic music, especially Trance

1|0
    0|0
  • The "other" choice is way to vague, you're missing so many genres. You don't even have electronica, classical, and jazz mentioned. Why is metal coupled with rock and alternative? I know metal genres that are nothing like those.

Anyways, I listen to a ton of different genres so it's hard to have an absolute favorite. Genres that I really really really enjoy are breakcore, IDM, lolicore, drill n bass, noisegrind/gorenoise, noise/experimental, vaporwave, and new wave.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a favorite genre, there are songs I like and ones I dont thats about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no music gene that is my favorite. I listen to rock , rap , jazz , soul, gospel, 1950 roll and roll classic rock really any music I can get my hands on.

0|0
    0|2
    • Any music you cn get your hands on? Please explore deeper into genres before making that claim. Go listen to the song Children by Peter Sotos and the song B面の最初の曲by The Gerogerigegege. They are two brilliant experimental songs that may or may not change your ridiculous claim. While you're at it make sure to check out Fucked In Shit. He makes shitfunk, a microgenre from Brazil that has nothing to do with funk. I would post links right here but the site won't let me, and I would probably be reported if I did.

• Just got back from seeing Korn. Fucking great show.

1|0
    0|1
  • Alternative blues/rock, chillstep and some r&b

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm open to almost anything but I prefer electronic music

0|0
    0|0
  • I can not pick just one

0|0
    0|0
  • 1-Trap.
    2-Dubstep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my metal the way I like my coffee.. BLACK

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like Techno and Eurodance music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternative and Indie rock followed by pop.

0|0
    0|1
  • metal/rock/alternative.. so good!

2|0
    0|1
  • I have none

0|0
    0|1
  • I love everything, but especially indie. You should check it out!

0|0
    0|1