I loved Paul Walker, did you?

I loved him for his brilliant acting, his personality and humility even though he was so famous. State if you love him and say why? Just to let you know, this topic makes me so emotional, just thinking about it?

If one day the speed kills me, don't cry because I was smiling.(Paul Walker)

Most Helpful Girl

• He was such a rare individual, I watched shark week one year and he was a special guest and during this episode Paul was just himself down to earth and just a laid back individual. He was so passionate and grateful for his experience when spending time with the sharks he just had such a humble and loving personality towards everyone and you simply cannot fake that. It still makes me so sad that he died, taken way too soon :(

Most Helpful Guy

• He was a great guy, I've never heard a single bad thibg about him. He seemed to have a really good heart and was genuinely a good person. Women wanted him and men wanted to be him.

What Girls Said 6

• I still miss him and I know @PropaneAccessories misses him a ton

• I don't think you can really call him a brilliant actor, but whatever.

No I didn't love him.

• Yeah... he was Amazing... pleasantville & she's all that , is where i first met him <3

__________________
    and this is totally inappropriate xD ... but...
    http://i.imgur.com/uhdXkBd.jpg?1

D:
    xD

• He was amazing person. From head to toe, just awesome!

• I never really watched any movies with him in it.

• Him and his family were gorgeous people. I knew his daughter quite well, it's a shame he died so young.

What Guys Said 13

• I didn't know him personally (although by all accounts he was a good guy), so I can only speak about what he did as an entertainer; but for that, I really liked him. :) He truly came across as a SoCal dude through and through; relative to the fact that the movie industry itself has historically been based in Southern California, there have actually not been many stories told about SoCal characters in the history of movies, so Paul Walker did his part and represented.

He was always my favorite actor in the "Fast and Furious" movies ever since the first one. Despite the popularity of Vin Diesel especially right after that first movie, it was Paul Walker's more regular-guy vibe that drew me in personally, and made me invested in the ongoing "saga" of those characters.

Also, American movies have traditionally been dominated by American and European car brands, but Paul Walker's appreciation for ALL cars -- with a soft spot for Japanese cars -- helped to feature Toyotas, Nissans, Subarus, etc. as "hero cars" at the movies... something car fans rarely get to see.

As for his acting ability, well... I haven't seen his movie "Hours" yet (although I plan to), but his acting in most everything else I've seen him in was honestly pretty bad. xDDD I liked him and all, but I've still gotta keep it real about him -- even after death, hahaha. :P

• Never cared for him to be honest. I don't like to watch movies that are simple cash grabs.

• I have no ill feeling or negative feelings toward the guy; he was a decent actor who didn't cause any trouble.

• I can't say I miss him personally. Because I don't know him. But something that made me cringe was when people made these 'RIP Paul Walker' pages on Facebook. I just thought that was a little sad and too far. I said it when he died, give it two weeks and everyone will forget about him. And they did. The world goes on.

• exactly. it was so retarded. it was sad. but people acted like he was a legend. he made some cool movies, but he was known as "the fast and furious main character". it's like the als shit. they just did it to seem cool dumping water on their head. no one even figured out it was lou gherigs disease... now no one even remembers that shit.

• Tbh, Fast and Furious is a shitty film anyways.

• they were ok. not my favorites, but fairly entertaining.

• He was a childhood idol for me. A genuine human being. Not only did he drive fast cars in the movies but he loved them in real life. Gave himself for charity.
    I'd say he's a significant reason why I am where I am today, with my love of cars and all.

• he was alright

• I miss him. very much

• Yeah he was great, i still think the first thing i ever seen him in was she's all that.

• I'm over it... rip tho

• He was great in Running Scared.

• He was a fine actor and its sad they he's gone but I never shed a tear for him and that's about all I have to say.

• yeah he went too soon... too fast... too furious.

• brilliant acting? lol ye ok