The Nicest or Rudest celebrity you have ever met?

I never met very many celebs but I'm curious If anyone has met them or even knew one personally. I appreciate you're input!

Most Helpful Guy

• I met Patrick Stewart once. I was doing inventory at a Tower Records (remember those?) and he came in looking for a version of the Brandenberg Concerti.

He was awesome. Very polite. Very affable. I temporary blanked on his name and actually called him "Captain." He responded as though I had made no mistake.

I met a few astronauts. They're not generally very famous, but they're interesting people. I met astronaut Dave Scott while selling him a leather jacket. He was as shocked that someone knew who he was as I was for meeting him. He paid with a NASA federal credit union VISA, and that's how I knew who he was. Ironically, the VISA had a picture of him on it saluting the flat on the moon.

What Guys Said 9

• Nicest was Peter Murphy (Bauhaus ) I am a big fan of his music and he was both kind and gracious. Worst Patrice Pike (Sister 7) I am a professional sound guy, and I expect at least a level of professionalism from the artist.

• The nicest that I've met was John Darnielle, the lead singer of The Mountain Goats.

He was incredibly polite, he signed people's stuff for free after the show, and he would talk with people for a minute or two. He asked me about my shirt, which just said that word Glastonbury on it with a sword down the middle. He asked me about the music festival, but I him that I actually got it from one of the museums in Glastonbury.

He is such an awesome guy.

• I've met several at conventions, and none of them were blatantly rude. The only one I was somewhat annoyed at was Allison Mack (Chloe from Smallville) because she signed her autograph with a dark marker on a photo of her wearing a denim jacket, and the signature is very hard to even make out. But I doubt she even noticed.

I met Nicholas Brendon from Buffy, and he was nice when I met him but he's constantly getting arrested.

• my dad met salmaan khan face to face in the 90's, he is supposed to be a nice chap but damn, he is only 5'6'' (as tall as dad as he says and so does the pic) and claims to be 5'9'' XD

• I got to meet Jane Goodall once. She's an amazing woman

• I have met a couple of pro skateboarders, and two WWE wrestlers. All of them were nice, but I've heard stories of some not being like that.

• James Corden was super nice and easy to talk to

• I got a BJ from Jack Nicholson once, nice guy. ahaha

• The nicest.. Avril Lavigne / Will Smith

biggest douche.. Nate Diaz

What Girls Said 7

• www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/.../...1363976751869.png
    I met this guy, a reality TV celebrity in France at the airport, he was very nice and extremely tall.

• Meh, Mexican ones lol

Fabiola Campomanes is very sweet

My dad met Steve-O, he peed on a bush in cancun's airport XD

• Omg I just remember!!!'n

I met Afrojack 😍😍 one of my favorite djs, he was so nice to me and my friends, his body guards were a bit rude but he was extremely sweet.
      I hugged him for 10 seconds XD but his stupid body guard took him away from me 😭😭
      He touched my hand 😍 he has the biggest hands I've seen

• My friend met and had dinner with Demi Moore, she told me she was very nice but she didn't recognize her!! (Stupid bitch XD)
      She went to Tulum a year ago. I don't know why my friend found her... The thing is Demi Moore is nice 😁😁

• Surprisingly the nicest was Amanda Bynes.. I can't thing of any who were ruse though...

• Usher was the rudest celebrity I've ever met

• Haven't met any celebs :/

• Katie Couric was a total ass to my aunt who was designing a house for her.

• I haven't met any