Do you like Burger King or McDonald's more?

• Burger King
    28% (9)21% (9)24% (18)Vote
  • McDonald's
    25% (8)19% (8)22% (16)Vote
  • Neither
    34% (11)36% (15)35% (26)Vote
  • Both
    0% (0)2% (1)1% (1)Vote
  • Other: I have a opinion to state
    9% (3)12% (5)11% (8)Vote
  • Idk/Who cares
    4% (1)10% (4)7% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• I avoid both (and KFC and other similar fast food joints)

In European cities McDo is often on prime locations, which can make forget the stuff they dare to sell. (Tuough the gelati sold by Mc Do in Rome on the Piazza di Spagna were excellent, the last time I was there.)

theremarkabletraveller.files.wordpress.com/.../img_5586.jpg

I didn't find the panoramic picture, but it's just out of field, to the right:

www.fastfoods.cz/.../...iazza_di_spagna_italy1.JPG

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been getting reacquainted with Burger King recently; haven't had it much since I was in high school since there was one nearby (graduated 12 years ago).

Love Burger King! McDonald's is good but i've matured in taste buds, I only eat breakfast there on occasion. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted neither because Burger Fuel is way better than Burger King or McDonald's.

0|0
    0|0
  • BK is still around?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to go to McDs quite a bit before (BK every now and then). Then I started going to BKs somewhat more frequently. Now, I go to neither place. My body has told me that they both serve crap and that I need to make my own food at home. That's exactly what I do now, and that's what I suggest other people to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of the two, McDick's. Burger King is rancid tasting, something about their food stays on my tastebuds for 12 hours.

Given a choice, Wendy's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Both are gross. Believe it or not McD's tastes better and is much less healthy. I'd just go for Five Guys

0|1
    0|0
  • Fast Food is the biggest sin and insult you can do to your Body.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a child my family just instinctively went to Mc Donald's. I have no opinion on Burger King been there once or twice for a cold drink with fries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are absolutely disgusting (just my opinion) and their meat-suppliers treat the animals like shit. Haven't eaten any of that garbage for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will eat at neither. I don't care for pink slime McNuggets.

Best I'll do is Boston Market or Five Guys; someplace a little more healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like burger king better, but I like Wendy's the best

0|0
    0|0
  • If I fancy a burger I go to GBK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been to Burger King, so I voted McDonald's, which I like.

0|0
    0|0
    • By the way, before someone pictures me like the guy who eats at McDonald's every weekend: I haven't gone to McDonald's for the past year, I think, and I go on very rare occasions.

• They are both disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like McDonald's better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I try to eat healthy in the long run so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but Mcdonald's has better breakfast while bk has better lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • mcdonalds. but i like the whopper

0|0
    0|0
  • Never tried burger king. I don't really like McDonalds, I don't like that frozen burger meat. I prefer burger places that use real fresh meat. Chicken burgers are fine from McDonalds though

0|0
    0|0
  • Fast food. Blehhh. Rubbish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• KFC is better than both, in my opinion, but I think I prefer Burger King overall. Their chips taste better and they do cheaper chicken nuggets. But McDonalds' strawberry milkshakes are awesome.

0|0
    0|1
  • Neither. The only places considered fast food I eat is Arby's and subway.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I'm starting to not like Burger king with their rude service near my house (But I have nothing against the company as a whole just that burger king) so I am not going to eat there anymore. Macdonalds I want to stay away from there I'm getting tired of it. Nandos Chicken on the other hand I perfer over these two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other option.. I like my homemade burgers instead 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't eat at either, but McD's had a nice iced strawberry lemonade that was really good!

0|0
    0|0
  • i have fond memories of having burger king breakfast croissan'wiches with my dad.
    choice of sausage, ham or bacon.
    side of hashbrowns. i liked to dip in ranch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Subway, DQ , Popeye's

0|0
    0|0
  • oh shit i pressed on burger king by mistake. meant to press on mcdonald's

0|0
    0|0
  • Maccas fried Hungry Jacks burgers. Yes bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess burger king

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like junk food period.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Burger King better. It's the only fast food restaurant that I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Burger King. I can't even choke down a McDonalds burger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burger King and McDonalds isn't really good. I don't like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds > Burger King
    McDonalds have a better and more extensive menu. The packaging and look of the restaurant is also better.

0|0
    0|0