DEMI LOVATO HAS A TWIN SISTER?

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard the latest news going around the internet about Demi Lovato's secret twin... Poot Lovato.
Obviously this isn't true, but the story is just too hilarious 😂
In case you don't know what I'm talking about: Poot Lovato

She even has her own twitter account @officialpoot

So what do you all think of Poot?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol of all the names, why Poot?

it would have been more believable had they chosen a different name

What Guys Said 1

• The only question to me is, why are you obsessed into this matter! Unless you are a actual Taylor Swift.
    Well my guess is, it's not a hoax, but it will be turned into one?
    World's a nasty place where people discover a truth and start believing in it, till the time the facts are twisted, and all that remains is a lie, faith is broken again and again, until you give yourself up to lies, cause lies cannot be twisted to be true.
    BEST PART OF LIES, is you can count on them that they will be very be true.

In this case, it's not a hoax.
    Or maybe IT'S JUST OUR Demi, Who forgot to put her makeup on? Or forgot to photoshop the pic before posting

• I'm not obsessed with it, I just thought it was funny and I wanted to share. And no, I am not Taylor Swift lol
      It's just a bad photo of demi, but someone on Tumblr turned it into this whole story lol

What Girls Said 1

• I never heard about this. This sounds scary. I don't think this is true. But, if it is, then... ._.