If you had the opportunity to legally bomb the TMZ headquarters along with the people in there (who work for them), would you do it?

I definitely wouldn't hesistate since these inconsiderate jackasses are notorious for butting in so many other celebrities businesses and ruin their lives. These insensitive morons even went as far as making a complete joke out of a dead athlete's funeral (Hector "Macho" Camacho) for their own shits and giggles. If these TMZ people were all either killed or shut down by any powerful form of government, it'd be the happiest day of my life that I'll even through a celebration party if that happens.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• A better thing woukd be for everyone to change the channel/don't click.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm against bombing and censorship.

Nothing thus.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd prefer to just have it shut down, i watched idiocracy yesterday and that is the first step to our downfall as humans.

• WTF IS TMZ

• Some retarded group American Celebritiy News Reporters. Don't even try to learn more about them. I don't know what type of news sources that your home country (UK) has but be glad that you don't have so many retarded celebritiy (TMZ) and political news (Fox News) reporting groups like in my country (US).

• Yeah but in my country, it's constantly shoved down our throats. Is it also like that with the ones in your country?

• It's all over certain newspapers & magazines and tv shows. I just avoid them though. It's like the Queen could be arrested for murder but the front page news would be Kim Kardashian has a new handbag

• I say let them live. After all, people need an example of what "having no life" really looks like.

What Guys Said 5

• just make sure you get harvey with that legal bomb :)

• Nope cause TMZ is awesome

• TMZ are absolute shit but
    1) bombing TMZ would only get rid of part of the issue;
    2) stalking celebrities shouldn't be punished with death;
    3) some people in there have done nothing wong;
    4) there'll be a new one in a week.

• You shouldn't bomb TMZ, you should bomb humanity.
    They are the ones giving TMZ a reason to exist.

• I wouldn't do it for a couple of reasons. First, people like TMZ (unfortunately) have a legal right to do what they do. Second, even if we got rid of TMZ, something else would take its place five minutes later.