Any good anime series to watch?

Just wanting some good series to look into since my boss has gotten me hooked on it.

Updates:
The majority of you folks seem to like the following
Attack on Titan, SAO, Full Metal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop
I like them all.
But here's one that most have probably never heard of Rune Soldier/Rune Soldier Louie

1|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute/sad anime

Fruits basket
    Kanon
    Clannad
    Air
    Angel Beats
    Shugo Chara
    NANA
    Inu x Boku secret service
    Your lie in April
    Kimi ni todoke
    Say I love you
    Ao haru ride
    Golden time

Action:
    Inuyasha
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Durarara
    Sword art online
    Fairy tail
    Black butler
    Hunter x Hunter
    Attack on Titan
    Fullmetal Alchemist

Horror/mystery
    Another
    Mushishi
    Deadman Wonderland
    PMMM (cutesy but twisted)
    Amnesia
    School LIVE (cutesy but twisted)
    Ghost Hunt
    Shiki
    Death note
    Dangan Ronpa

... and that's all I can think of right now!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the many choices

• You're very welcome :) there are a few that I blanked on and left out or were already previously mentioned so if you ever need anymore just ask! Happy watching! :)

What Girls Said 7

• Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and Full Metal Alchemist are probably good starts for you. Do you have any ideas of what you like yet?

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to give you what I call starter anime's. They're anime's that usually help people who are new to liking anime get into it more.

Starter anime:
    Lucky Star
    Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
    Death Note
    Kuro Shitsuji aka Black Butler
    Black Cat
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Vampire Knight
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Fruits Basket
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Bleach
    Skip Beat
    Sword Art Online
    Attack on Titan
    Rosario + Vampire/Rosario + Vampire 2
    Vampire Hunter D

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the many choices

• You're welcome. Once you're ready you can get deeper into other anime because there's an anime genre for everyone. c:

• Fairytail
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Chobits
    Kaichou wa maid sama
    Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
    Vampire Knight
    Tora Dora
    Naruto
    One piece

Hope this helps! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • This is just what i like:

Attack on titan
    Elfen Lied
    Watamote
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Welcome to the Nhk
    Clannad
    HunterXhunter
    Darker then Black
    Chobits
    Modori days

1|1
    0|0
    • He might need some starter anime's with different genre's because if he starts off with things like Elfen Lied he might end up being one of those guys who think anime is nothing but hentai. I've run into people who ended up like that and wouldn't give anime a second chance.

• Show All
    • @TheBasil I wasn't giving away any plot or anything, that's just the way I describe it.

• @AzureGirl ok x) I did not try to sound rude by the way. In my opinion it is just so much funnier to jump into a serie which you know almost nothing about.

• Seems like a question made for @mistnigqa808

0|1
    0|0
  • Hunter x Hunter - it's my fave!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Here are some "sleeper" + mainstream animes for you ^_^

gantz, togainu no chi, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Another, Baccano, Blood+, Btooom, Chrome Shelled Regios, Claymore, Gunslinger Girl, Golgo 13, Getbackers, ga-rei-zero, Full Metal Panic, Flame of Recca, Fate/stay night (2014), Eureka 7, Ergo Proxy, Elfen Lied, Sekirei, Sekirei Pure Engagement, Ef A Tale Of Melodies, Ef A Tale Of Memories, Eden of the East, Sengoku Basara, Shakugan no Shana, Durarara!!, Durarara!! x2, Shou Death Note, Darker Than Black, Darker than Black 2: Gemini of the Meteor, Black Lagoon, Black Bullet, Black Cat, Angel Beats, Akame ga Kill!, 07-GHOST.

No. 6, Nagi no Asukara, Nabari no Ou, Moribito Guardian of the Spirit, MiraiNikki, Magic Kaito 1412, K, Inuyasha, Inuyasha The Final Act, Hunter X Hunter 2011, Highschool of the Dead, Heroic Age, Phantom Requiem for the phantom, Psycho-Pass, Shiki (TV), soul eater, Steins Gate, Terra Formars (uncensored), The Unlimited – Hyoubu Kyousuke, trigun, tokyoghoul, TokyoGhoul Root A Uncensored, Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou, Trinity Blood, Ushio to Tora (TV), Utawarerumono, Yu Yu Hakusho, wolf rain, blast of tempest etc.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Parasyte is actually really really good

1|2
    0|0
  • You wanna know the weirdest part about these opinions? Not one of them mentioned Dragonball, the greatest anime ever. So yeah, watch Dragonball, when you get the chance to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Strike Witches, Saikano, Girls Und Panzer, Monogatari Series, Kill Me Baby, Kodomo no Jikan, K-On, Yuru Yuri, Joshiraku, Love Lab, Ika Musume, Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon

0|0
    0|0
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    One Punch Man
    GATE
    Trigun
    Fist of the North Star
    One Piece

0|0
    0|0
  • I like movies more than the shows. But Cowboy Bebop is awesome. So is the gundam franchise (especially the earlier ones). Macross/Robotech (Macross Plus the OVA is amazing and it has Bryan Cranston as a voice actor). Samurai X.

There's a ton.

1|1
    0|0