• none of these
    8% (3)5% (3)6% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm D, all of the above

0|0
8|24

Most Helpful Guy

• D. Gaming should be about the games, not the system they're on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO. Why is the girl in picture D playing on her PSOne's crappy LCD screen when she has a big flatscreen RIGHT THERE on her desk?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I prefer the old video game machines that used to be in arcades. Each machine had a dedicated game so the controls were constructed just for that game. For instance, this is the video game machine for Asteroids.

www.arcade-museum.com/images/118/118124204993.jpg

2|2
    0|0
    • That thing is pre-historic xD

• its a shame the arcades are all but gone. If i won the lottery i would have a dedicated room for arcade machines. try to capture some of my childhood again.

• @Hercules073 Yeah, but it played better than any game console today because game consoles are designed for multiple games. Back then, each machine had a dedicated console which made play better. For instance, I kicked ass in Asteroids, but when the Atari video game system came out, playing Asteroids sucked. Because of that, I have never bought a video gaming system but will go out of my way to an arcade to play dedicated machines. Besides the sounds and effects are better up close and personal. A game like Gunblade NY needs to be experienced in all its glory on its original machine. No PC or XBox or Wii can replicate feeling a 30 inch machine gun in your hands kicking back with each shot.
      www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=8046
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSuItMi8Fpo

• I mainly play console and PC. I am competitive for the most part and I like first person shooters. I was even asked to join an MLG team for Battlefield 3 and was #1 in the world for assault class at one point! However, the reign has come and gone, and now I just stay up playing Dying Light

0|1
    0|0
  • Console and personal computer, I never liked handheld devices.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a high end gaming PC on which I play most of my games and usually one current gen console, that's currently the PS4. I use it mostly for console exclusives. my last handheld was a PSP so some time ago...

so I guess I'm somewhere between C and D

0|0
    0|0
  • Was D for a long time and then I started living and lost interest in everything related to this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Handheld and many more to chose

0|0
    0|0
  • The type that almost doesn't play anymore... but I always played on PCs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very much like turn based strategy games.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too. I like strategy games overall.

I played Total War, Age of Empires, CIV

• same here. currently obsessed with stronghold kingdoms

• Console forever!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, between D and C, I have everything but I mostly play PC while using consoles for exclusives and whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • D. Though I have less time for games than I used to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always home console and the most hardcore JRPG's ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • GameBoy Advance, and an N64. Living the dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC master race !!! :P

nah i like others but only have a pc : )

0|1
    0|0
  • I like playing on consoles the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal computer!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I left games many time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • B for me. filler

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a stoned gamer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal computer

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Fuck the PS, Xbox and PC "Master Race" fanboy/girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I would be all of the above if I had enough money to buy it all. Sadly for now I just have my wii console that I got on sale and my computer which I can use emulators to play games from other consoles.

One day i dream of owning like a game room. So I would want stuff like this. :D Yes with somethings I would turn tv screens into computer/gaming screens. So that I could have my computer and consoles hooked up to it. Then multi screens for doing different things at once.
    www.megaigre.com/.../...-bedroom-ideas-600x400.jpg
    i.ytimg.com/vi/cVFRb0_xzYc/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% indie games, mostly point and click, occasionally platform and RPG. Hate first-person shooters unless we're talking arcade and the really old consoles, and that's just for nostalgia's sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Console and handheld.

1|0
    0|0
  • console mostly. pc sometimes !

1|1
    0|0
  • Only handheld app games... On my phone... I See buying an extra gaming Maschine as wanting money. II don't consider myself a gamer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Consoles are the best, but Pc is cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the casual gamer that gives up when it gets hard

0|0
    0|0