What carnival food are you?

You are : A Funnel Cake!

Fruit or not, the Funnel Cake never disappoints! You are a classic and traditional type of person! You don't like to go too far outside of your comfort zone, but you are plenty comfortable when you're in your zone!

I love funnel cake!

http://thezilla.com/what-carnival-food-are-you/

0|0
22|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have you eat you if you're funnel cake. That shit is my life.
    You are : A Donut Cheeseburger!
    thezilla.com/.../2625223578_fddb78423b_o.jpg
    When it comes to combining sweet and savory, you can't get enough! You are usually the first in your group to try a new things, and while your friends may look at you funny at first, it's only a matter of time before they're on the bandwagon!

O_O I didn't know such a glorious thing existed...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 21

• You are : A Deep Fried Candy Bar!
    thezilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/candy.jpg
    Drooling yet? You are A Deep Fried Candy Bar! This is the Godfather of all things deep-fried! Setting new trends and not caring one bit what people think is how you roll!

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm the donut cheeseburger.

When it comes to combining sweet and savory, you can't get enough! You are usually the first in your group to try a new things, and while your friends may look at you funny at first, it's only a matter of time before they're on the bandwagon!

1|0
    0|0
  • "You are : A Deep Fried Candy Bar!

Drooling yet? You are A Deep Fried Candy Bar! This is the Godfather of all things deep-fried! Setting new trends and not caring one bit what people think is how you roll!"

Oh, yeah. Be jealous. 8)

1|1
    0|0
  • You are : Bacon Turkey Leg!

thezilla.com/.../...enshot-2015-08-12-13.15.05.png

You are a Bacon Turkey Leg kinda person! You want the basics in life; meat wrapped in meat sounds just fine for you! You know what you like and it's usually more savory than sweet!

1|0
    0|0
  • A Deep Fried Candy Bar!

Drooling yet? You are A Deep Fried Candy Bar! This is the Godfather of all things deep-fried! Setting new trends and not caring one bit what people think is how you roll!

Haha the description is true, but the premise of that food - terrible. o. O Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • You are : A Deep Fried Candy Bar!

I've never tried one, but that is interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • thezilla.com/.../...enshot-2015-08-12-13.15.05.png
    You are a Bacon Turkey Leg kinda person! You want the basics in life; meat wrapped in meat sounds just fine for you! You know what you like and it's usually more savory than sweet!

but I don't like bacon!

1|0
    0|0
    ------------------------------------
    I was hoping to get a turkey leg. They're amazing. I've never tried one wrapped in bacon though.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Drooling yet? You are A Deep Fried Candy Bar! This is the Godfather of all things deep-fried! Setting new trends and not caring one bit what people think is how you roll!"

Ewww.

1|0
    0|0
  • What Carnival Food Are You?
    You are : A Donut Cheeseburger!

Disgusting and accurate at the same time...😎😕😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Donut Cheeseburger

1|0
    0|0
  • YES... but if i eat too much of it I get sick!

1|0
    0|0
  • You are : A Donut Cheeseburger!

1|0
    0|0
  • You are : A Donut Cheeseburger!

1|0
    0|0
  • You are : A Funnel Cake! thezilla.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/funnel.jpg Fruit or not, the Funnel Cake never disappoints! You are a classic and traditional type of person! You don't like to go too far outside of your comfort zone, but you are plenty comfortable when you're in your zone!

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently i'm bacon turkey leg haha!

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Drooling yet? You are A Deep Fried Candy Bar! This is the Godfather of all things deep-fried! Setting new trends and not caring one bit what people think is how you roll!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a funnel cake too

Twins.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im a 'deep tried Candy bar' yum That Sound Just like me haha...

1|0
    0|0