In your opinion how would death note have been better?

This is for people who have watched Death note. I am not a big Anime fan. I like some. Death note was interesting, and kept me Intertained for a while. I have a pretty morbid sense of humor. Death, and the grim reaper has alway intrigued me. However I felt it got old because every death was the same. I would have liked more variety. Heart attacks got old fast. I also felt the character became such a ass. When L died it ruined the show a lot. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah it's alright for me. L's death and Light's fall in the end showed that there's always someone better than you, no matter how amazing you are in what you do. New generation will always better their predecessors. Someone is already out there who's better.

I think if it was bit shorter then it'd have been much better.

Most Helpful Girl

• what made the show interesting was the mental warfare between all the characters... I didn't really get bored by the majority of deaths being heart attacks. I didn't like the show as much after L died, but that was mostly because Near and Mello annoyed me. I still enjoyed it a lot and watched it until the end, but the first two thirds of the show are the best.

What Guys Said 1

• Almost everyone whose seen itnthinks itnwould be better if L lived, I know I do. Also if you like death not you might like code geass it has to people who are close to each other trying tondefeat the other with out knowing that they're the ones they're after

What Girls Said 2

• Show sucked after L died. Didn't like Kiyomi being brought back cause I ship light x misa. And I would have loved to see Light win.

• Would have been better if it never happened.