Do you like foreign movies? Can you suggest me some?

I like foreign movies so much. Especially Indian, German, British and Denmark movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• The Lives of Others, In the Mood for Love, Infernal Affairs, City of God, P. T. U., The Proposition, The Devil's Backbone, City of Lost Children, Brazil, Rosencranz and Guildenstern are Dead, Yojimbo, Le Samourai, 8 1/2, La Dolce Vita, Seven Samurai, all of the Monty Python films.

Plus there's a ton of great action movies out of Hong Kong.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Amélie" is one of my favorite movies. Some other foreign language films:

Kung Fu Hustle

Pan's Labyrinth

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec

Oldboy

Let the Right One In

Ida

Mughal-e-Azam

Jagten (The Hunt)

If you want a Halloween/horror one, try "Suspiria". The cinematography is really nice, scoore is cool, and the acting is ok.

What Guys Said 9

• The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
    The Girl Who Played With Fire
    The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest
    (the original 2009-2010? not the American remake) It's a trilogy.

• Once, great British movie. :) and there is a next movie named Y tu Mamá También, which is a cool Mexican movie but It's like the opposite of Once. Wile Once is romantic the other movie have lost involve.

• I liked Amelie. French movie.

• Slumdog Millionnaire

• "City of God" is pretty good

• not really

• I never tried it

• Snatch is a good British film.

• Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Das Boot

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels

The Neverending Story

What Girls Said 11

• Seconding Pan's Labyrinth, The Devil's Backbone and Let The Right One In. Go for That Demon Within, Taegukgi, Ip Man and Hachiko if you like heavier stuff. Also, Kingsman and Three Idiots were fun.

For love stories, I suggest A Werewolf Boy, Shinobi: Heart Under Blade and House of Flying Daggers. Mind you, these are quite angsty.

• They are ok, but i prefer English speaking movies though. These are some foreign movies i though was good:

Pan's labyrinth
    Let the Right One In
    Dead Snow
    Max Manus
    My Sassy Girl ( 2001)
    Also ''Aurore'' but only if you don't have a problem watching movies about child abuse.

• Being non American, yes lol, I watch American and English movies mostly. Sometimes Indian and French.

• I always enjoy Veer Zaara.

• Are you indian? I haven't watched it but I know it is a SRK movie

• No, but Hollywood movies get boring (and my best friend, raised in Asia, is obsessed with SRK).

• Intouchable is nice. But it s french, you should watch it :)
    Any suggestions you have on British movies?
    I ve watched a lot but always keep forgetting the name :p

• Jagten, Blinkende lygter, Kvinden i buret, De grønne slagtere, En kongelig affære and Hvidsten gruppen are some good danish movies.

• I'm a huge fan of The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo and that whole series. It's amazing.

• You like Danish movies? Personally hate them, but ones that are all over the ads here, is Klovn (it's comedy) and Norskov (a new series). Even though I'm Danish, I never watch Danish movies

• Are adams apples, after the wedding, Blinkende Lygter danish? I liked them so much. If you dont watch danish you mean you always watch hollywood?

• Yeah, those are Danish. I don't really know what i watch is called, but they're just English movies/ series in general

• Chicken run. I think its British.

• Danish*
    The only ones I can think of right now are The Hunt and Anatomy.

• Love it.

Indian movies: Mujhse Dosti Karogi, Life Partner, Houseful, Paying Guest, Golmaal 3, Koi Mill Gaya❤