Do you remember the Tokia Hotel craze? Did you like them?

I think this is more for the people born between 1990-1995. They were a very big thing in Europe in 2006/2007. Did the craze reach the US? Did you like them?
I used to hate them but weirdly 5 years later I started getting interested in their music. And they're weirdly attractive.
All the teenage girls in my school started learning german xD

• I remember them and used to be a crazy fan.
  • I remember then and liked them
  • I remember them but they were Mehh
    Vote C
  • Hated them!
    Vote D
  • Never heard of them.
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember and fucking hated them lol. really only know 1-2 songs from them...

Most Helpful Girl

• Lool yes, I remember them. Their songs were popular and they used to appear in every teenage magazine, it was crazy!
    There was a girl on my school who was crazy about them, she was always wearing t-shirts with their pictures and she also tried to copy their style.

I wasn't a fan of them, never liked their music and they look weird to me.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Omg! I used to love Tokia Hotel! My ex-bestie in elementary school got me into them and I was obsessed for a time. I don't listen to them now, though.

• Yeah I remember them, my sister was obsessed with them haha

• I liked Tokio Hotel.