Tell me why you think (fill in the blank) is the best Christmas Movie Ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• The nightmare before Christmas

What Guys Said 4

• Hello? A Christmas Story… “you’ll shoot your eye out”

• The Ref is great because it forces the people in it to work through their problems at the most stressful time of year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_26ROmuSyTQ

• Die Hard 1 and 2.

• it's a tie between die hard and home alone. take your pick. and because they just are.

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't watched Christmas movies in a long time cause after the age of 16 - I would go to somebody's house to party every single Christmas - usually family friends or close family members or other times we would celebrate Christmas at a vacation resort in Mexico or Cuba. I think my favourite recent Christmas was when our family of 3 flew to mexico for a week and I saw all these happy couples enjoying their dinner. The hotel had a special dinner that night since it was Christmas and I had raw fish, steak, duck and cilantro juice and macarons too. Back at the hotel I watched a t. v. show where they talk about people who had done noble good deeds to benefit society and it really inspired me. There was a woman who ran a dance club for troubled youth and there was a man who did free surgeries on people in Africa every weekend after fulfilling his regular medical duties. As I saw at the hotel drinking my cocktails and watching a performance I started reflecting on how all the money in the world would not be able to buy me the happiness I felt in God's presence. About 3-4 days later it was time to fly back to Canada.

• The Nightmare Before Christmas because Danny Elfman.

• A Christmas story