How about that Adele release?

What do you guys think of the long awaited Adele song release "Hello".
I think it's great, I seriously am in love with her voice.
The song has hit 1.817 million likes in three days on youtube.
It broke the record for most views ever in the first 24 hours of release, crushing Taylor Swifts "Bad Blood" by 7 million.

Lyrics:
http://www.metrolyrics.com/hello-lyrics-adele.html

Video:

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSS OMG I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH.
    and GOOD. i can't stand bad blood. terrible song -.-

just shows to show u can drop a fcxking good song without talkin bout sex or taking ur clothes off.

• Taylor Swift doesn't make vulgar songs about sex or taking off your clothes? Was that still in reference to Taylor Swift or just a generalized statement?

I don't really like her Bad Blood song, but she has so many other wonderful songs. That one in particular is vastly over hyped.

But I think song is over hyped, too. It's good, yes, but people make it sound like this song is the best song ever made, which I personally disagree with.

• never said she did? i personally liked her more when she first started. and i agree, that song got so much more attention than it deserves. @mekkalyn

• Ah, I thought that since you had referenced taylor swift, and then in the next sentence talked about how people can't make a good song without talking about sex or taking of clothes, that they were related/it was an implication. My bad.

Yeah, it seems like her most popular songs are my least favorite.
      But I think this "hello" song is overrated, too. It's definitely good, but people make it out to be the best song of all time.

What Girls Said 11

• I cannot stop listening to the song! It was on repeat a couple of nights ago. I'm so glad she's back with new music. She has such a beautiful voice, and she looks gorgeous in the new music video.

• It's extremely impactful!
    Love her voice. =)

• she has a really amazing voice!!! i love this song!!! most of her songs are pretty good... but this is probaby one of my fave 3 of hers.

• It's okay but underwhelming. Sounds like it could of been an album track of 21.

• It's good ✌

• I LOVE THAT SONG! It's like my new fave.

• no I didn't like it and this is like your second time asking this question!

• I LOVE it, she is so talented!

• It's very nice <3
    but then all of her songs are nice so I can't say I was very surprised!

• It makes me miss an ex that I've never had... -sniff

• I have mixed feelings about it. I'm kind of tired of Adelle making depressing songs, and it bums me out when I hear it on the radio. However her voice is nice in it but I like the radio mix version of it better.

What Guys Said 5

• It's not horrible, but not great ether. I'm more of an indie guy.

• I heard that this song made many people say they're sorry to their exes.

• She left a black man because he was abusive, right? Is that what this song is about?

• It's too much like whaling.

• Nothing special and why they had to ruin with the black dude's dialog being audible, yet too low to understand is beyond me. So fucking stupid.