Which Disney movie do you like, out of the two?

Frozen or Tangled?
Which one do u like more?

• 《Frozen》
  • 《Tangled》
  • 》》▪IDC▪《《

Most Helpful Guy

• Mulan>everything

*drops mic*

Most Helpful Girl

• tangled by a mile lol

i love Pascal <3

What Guys Said 12

• I love them both, but I liked Frozen a bit better because it's message was basically "take everything we've told you since you were a kid and throw it out the window." The only problem I have with it doesn't even have anything to do with the movie, it's the people. The music (especially Let It Go) has been overdone big time. I was actually waiting at the stage door to a broadway theatre to meet Idina Menzel (not sure if the spelling is right), and half the people were singing Let It Go. She's actually said that she now HATES that song.

• Both are not in my taste, but I loved the trolls in frozen. And I would watch this movies, in case I have nothing else. And the hard and difficult animation is the basic reason I watched this movies. The excellent work of animators. Is awesome

• I like tangled better

• I guess Frozen since I haven't seen Tangled. It was ok. I love (d) older disney movies. They always had a lot of action.

Unfortunately it turns out looking back at them most of them are incredibly racist. Liker super super racist. I used to love Peter Pan until Honest trailers ruined it forever for me...

• ehhhh they are okay

• Tangled is a lot funnier!!!

• I didn't like frozen

It's going to be Tangled

• Is it weird that I answered Frozen with out even thinking about it?

• It is weird, u should've said tangled, it isn't as corny lol

• I didn't see that in it... the one thing I really payed attention to was the music

• It was one of the deepest Disney movies to date and everyone just talks about how good the music was, just let it go already…

To cheesy?

I guess you could count Timon and Pumbaa as the first gay couple in a Disney move. A lot of people do but the shop keeper in Frozen does have his family (a big burly dude and a couple of kids) in the sauna. Not exactly canonical of course.

• Ok so it was a pleasant day...
    I was finding movies on my pc
    Suddenly I found frozen
    I clicked on it after 5 minutes I shit my pc down
    Again this happened in the evening and the movie was tangled
    So my pleasant day became a boring day 😶?
    Which one's yours?

• I haven't watched either

• Well then what are you waiting for, start watching them like now lol

• Well then, thanks for ur opinion. But I bet if u ever watched tangled, u'd like it.

• do you watch it with your nephews or whatever something like that?

• I haven't seen tangled. I've seen Frozen a few times and I liked it but sick of it

• I would've said tangled but I hadn't watch it yet... watching it right now😃

What Girls Said 11

• I'm in love with both.

My friend and I went to see Tangled one afternoon... and then went back again that same night to watch it again. And then we went again the next day.

My boyfriend and I went to see Frozen one day... and we sing all the songs in the car now every time we go anywhere :p

• Eh, I've only seen part of Frozen since @zorro8888 never finished it with me. For shame. :P I've never seen Tangled, so I can't choose between the two fairly.

I prefer the older Disney movies. :)

• Tangled - much more entertaining. =)
    Frozen has a cute message, but that's about it.

• Tangled is slightly better. Frozen is over hyped and the Let it Go song is annoying.

• Tangled 🌞 > Frozen ❄
    I never got the fuss about Frozen I thought it was just okay.

• I've not seen Frozen

• Tangled!
    Frozen is soooo overrated :/

• had a thing with frozen once and watched it like 11 times, but Tangled has a cute story... I mean, that white horse is flipping awesome

• Love tangled.

• Frozen I guess

• Tangled all the way. Rapunzel is my favorite. I sort of liked Frozen but I was very disappointed with the ending. I honestly hated that they made Hans the bad guy. And I also dislike Kristen Bell, it really was annoying that she was Anna.