What level of drawing do you think I'm at?

Here's some recent ones... I'm more into realism but I love drawing anything really. If you want to follow me on instagram, my name is kkristina97. Anyways just let me know what you think and which is your favorite drawing or drawing style! Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• That's either fake

Or

An expert

I don't usually like drawings but these are fucking awesome well done

• Thanks! That means a lot :D

What Guys Said 1

• I believe you are an adept turning professional. I never made it, I gave up at 15 when I was quite adept at sketching, you know you are good when you give light patch shadow to eyebrow while drawing human eye.

Try this, instead of keeping pens on the paper, try drawing pens as if they are kept on the paper, you'll really get eyes rolling.

What Girls Said 3

• Very noice work!

• Oh my god!!! I LOVE THEM!! I hope to get that good someday, wow I LOVE THEM so much

• Well, you could be smoother, and sharper.(sharpened pencils). do you ever use blenders? I think you could try blending in your shadows a bit more strongly