Opinions on my song cover?

Thank you so much for all the nice comments, means so much to me <3
Omg guys thank you so much, you all really made my day amazing, you're so so sweet <3 <3 <3
---

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound amazing! We really like your cover so we decided to feature it on the homepage of GirlsAskGuys, and will also share it on our social accounts :)

• Thank you so so so much!! You guys are amazing!! <3 <3 <3

What Guys Said 19

• holy shit! I was all ready to be irritated with some kid who thinks she can sing. I apologize for thinking that because that was amazing.

• Haha thank you so much!!! <3

• I may also share it around a little.

• That would be amazing!! :D

• i think it's great. fantastic

having recorded and produced music i'll make one critique. when you hit those last line of the verses (that go to a lower register) it's harder to understand you or hear you clearly... which is a very common issue for female singers but otherwise I think your voice is really really great. a beautiful tone. No pitch issues. You hit the notes pretty dead on

and a great song

• I'm not really sure why people are calling this amazing.

• Lol I was expecting you to suck but you're actually really good. 😮

• Amazing! Beautiful woman, beautiful Voice! Marry me!

• I love that song and you made a good performance!

It was translated and became a hit by Joe Dassin in France and Belgium :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES1jqdqTaso

• Omfg !!!
    That's what I was looking for
    Love your voice 😍
    I'm a musician too 😶?
    Can you teach me LOL
    Where do you live 😶? ( I mean your country not your address or something )

• Thank you so much!! I'm from Ontario :)

• You really want me to teach you? :O Well if you want to ask for advice on any particular thing you can email me! tflpeekaboo@gmail. com

• Yeah... if you don't have any problem teaching me 😶

• Wow, nice voice, wasn't expecting that!

• Good work! You have a nice voice.

• You are good , your note to note was perfect I must say.

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^keep going

• Love the movie, love the song, and love your version of it!

Keep it up :)

• I would purchase your cover on iTunes. If I could.

• Very cool!!! :D

• u did well

• Is that English?

• What were they throwing off the Tallahatchee bridge?
    I always felt it was their stillborn "love child".
    This song went far to present the South as a backwards, desperate third world place. Now Nashville and Atlanta are vibrant while Detroit, Baltimore and St Louis are sinking into oblivion.

• I also thought that it could be a baby but some things don't add up. For example, how would the parents now have known she was pregnant? And also, why would they have the corpse of a deceased child? Some say it could have been money, flowers, or a gun. There really is no way to know for sure. It's a beautifully scary song.

• By stillborn, I mean miscarriage. She may not have "shown" and could have retrieved the remains from (TMI) the toilet. It doesn't appear from the lyrics that anyone had any knowledge beyond "sumthin"... except possibly Brother Taylor, who might have been party to knowlege of their affair and her confession including disposal of the remains. Her depression at the end is from the unbearable loss of her lover and their baby-in-process.

Next stop, Sally Go Round the Roses. My father was always spooked by Sally's desolation.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSGtXv2fO-I

• why was this on a pink banner wtf are u !!!11

• Sorry if that bothers you! Didn't mean to bother anyone... I'm turning seventeen next month lol :P

• This is amazing

What Girls Said 18

• You sound A-MA-ZING! Loved it!

• WOW!! love it.. I think its a good name and wow I think u can sing, very well done ;)

• Good job !

• You have a nice voice.

However, I can tell you are a bit nervous because you're wobbling a little on the longer notes. I used to have this problem, and someone gave me a tip. Sing as loud as you can. Take a deep breath and practice with la-ing. Force all of that air you just breathed in out and you will hear from recording yourself your voice will be more powerful. Do not shout. Just focus on trying to get all of that air out of you. Try a before and after. And then when it comes to those long notes, you'll hear your voice is steadier.

• Wow! You're one beautiful and talented young lady with a unique voice <3

• It's what every kid your age sounds like...
    Or should sound like if they aren't musically inclined but can normally hear music (aren't tone deaf)...
    Sounds normal - but not talented.

• You are amazing :)

• You're amazing! :D <3

• you are freaking awesome! I love your voice and great song by the way.

• Very sweet voice :)

• I thought that asking for people to rate outside content was considered spam, no?

@xhoneyxbeex?

• Nice tone, my advice would be to get better breath control. You could use some more power to your voice.

• My type of music:) you have a nice delicate and soulful voice. Good lck with your music ^^

• You have a beautiful voice! Lucky you :D

• Beautiful face and voice :)

• Love your voice! Amazing.

• Ur fucking hot no shit.

• Wow...
    amazing